Go kill some coyotes!

Hey DeepColor!

There's been alot of Coyotes Shot in this State the last Several Years!

Coyotes are Smarter than Humans though!

Coyotes may normally only have one Litter of Pups!

Start Killing them & they Bump their Production up!

Rare to even see one around here anymore during daylight Hours!

Kick a Light on at night though.......!

It Ain't Coyotes Killing the Quality in this State!

But I Agree with You!

Kill Em!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]There is a drug combo, coming out that can be used in a dart gun that will sterilize Coyotes.

Only thing is it only works for 2 years on
Females, and 1 year on Males.

I have a special dart that sterilizes coyotes permanently.

Whatever you do make sure Grizzly approves of your method of kill and make sure it complies with every single hunter's version of "fair chase".

>I have a special dart that
>sterilizes coyotes permanently.
>
>
>Whatever you do make sure Grizzly
>approves of your method of
>kill and make sure it
>complies with every single hunter's
>version of "fair chase".

I doubt your guide in Texas has snowmobiles so I'm sure we are safe.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Lol , fair chase for coyotes huh ???? I will take a coyote anyway , anytime I can and not think twice about it ! And the neighbors all appreciate it so I guess I really don't care what anybody else thinks.

Iv said it here before, only good coyote, is a dead coyote. Used to be a bummer day if we only called and killed 1 dog.Now with everyone calling them and most just educating them, the days of 4 or 5 are very seldom. And a single ok. We've had a few skunked days ill admit. We hunted last week. Went down around hanksville all day calling called 1 coyote and he held up at 300yds and wouldn't budge. Well it was actually 314 and my range finder and turrets worked just fine hehehe. And he ended up a she.. with her middle blown out. Sunday early we went to Fruita to look at Deer and while watching the Deer, saw 2 coyotes inside the fence! The Deer had them pegged before we did., funny thing is 6 or 8 does along with 3 smaller buck watched the coyotes and just stared, 1 doe was stomping, But 2 Mature bucks looked and then walked away and as the dogs moved, they moved keeping the most distance they could. To bad you cant shoot there. It was fun to watch. We called outside the park on the west side, no dogs, but at 1 stand we heard them sounding off at us. My to oldest grandsons 13 and 11 both kill there first coyote in early Nov. Been slow since then.

Careful Stonefly. If Grizzly finds out you blew the middle out of one he is going t give you a stern talking to. All coyotes must look like they were gently sung to sleep. Nothing gory so you don't offend him or anyone else. He may not consider 314 yards "fair chase" so be careful.

Hossblur,

I probably am not as good at killing coyotes as you are at hurting women but its the only thing I do better than taxidermy. ;-)

Thunderimpulse, this was sent to me from a government trapper here in Idaho. Not sure where he got the chart.

I agree with Tristate on killing coyotes! Any legal method and as many as possible. Our group is up to 29 coyotes this winter with 9 killed yesterday.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-19 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]>Castnshoot, the coyotes are eating the
>deer not breeding them.

Castnshoot may need to draw you a picture...

Who's gonna admit they've Run a Coyote/Coyotes down with Sleds & Run Em over?

>Who's gonna admit they've Run a
>Coyote/Coyotes down with Sleds &
>Run Em over?
>
>
>
>

ME!!!!

Seriously, who was the source of this survey? Who did they have out there examining the carcasses, and what kind of education, training, and experience have they had? Can they be trusted to be accurate and objective in their reporting? How many carcasses were examined in each area?

All these would have to be known to determine the validity of these results. Personally I'm skeptical, the graph looks like nothing more than digital toilet paper to me.....

>>Who's gonna admit they've Run a
>>Coyote/Coyotes down with Sleds &
>>Run Em over?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>ME!!!!
>
>Seriously, who was the source of
>this survey? Who did they
>have out there examining the
>carcasses, and what kind of
>education, training, and experience have
>they had? Can they be
>trusted to be accurate and
>objective in their reporting? How
>many carcasses were examined in
>each area?
>
>All these would have to be
>known to determine the validity
>of these results. Personally I'm
>skeptical, the graph looks like
>nothing more than digital toilet
>paper to me.....

Hey Kevin?

You Got some Footage you could Post?

Kevin, again I don't know who did the study. I imagine you could find this somewhere on the Utah F-G website if you actually wanted to go look it up.

I do know how this process works in Idaho.

Fawns are collered with a tracking signal. Once the collar sets off the mortality signal (doesn't move for a certain amount of time) the boots hit the ground and the animal is examined. Cause of death is determined at that time. Perfect system? No but better than nothing I suppose.

Removing coyotes is good for deer, ranchers and good for other coyotes. I've put down 22 coyotes in the last 12 months. Coyotes are tough animals to hunt. I have a lot of respect for how hard they are to kill.

>No video of how it goes
>down for fear of some
>snowflake getting their feelings hurt
>discussing fair chase of these
>pesky critters.
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/7865214a2bed7d5134b109cd9c9d3c43e4e25.jpeg
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/49397f229fc62188245cb898fcd47cad8b471.jpeg
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/750478fae1a3e69045ef9e7e4c5f6278cb9e.jpeg

Were The Weapons a Ski-Doo & a Yamaha?

Nice Job DeepColor!

Keep Shootin!

Intetesting that there are no Lion kills on the Pauns.
Yesterday was my best day on dogs with 3 down!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom