gohunting's BIG Coues

D

DeerKing

Here are a few pictures of gohunting's great Coues. Congrats Ken!

ken1.jpg

ken2.jpg

ken3.jpg

That's a dandy! Nice of you to post it for him. I've been scanning and uploading some pictures of bucks I and my buddies have taken. Maybe I'll post a few one of these days...

Excellent buck! Congrats!

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Ken - I believe you said you hunted on the San Carlos. If so, do you have the department info for these hunts. I would be interested. - Thanks.

dds - Darren
dds_sig.jpg

Darren,

This is Brian Rhoton Chads brother Shane my other brother is down on D East San Carlos. Give me an email and I'll let you know a little about the Reservation Hunts and what to buy if you do buy. [email protected]

Brian-

My name is Mark
I am interested in San Carlos as well. Been hunting quail for years there. Unfortunately not a addict of Coues Deer until a couple years ago.

I am not looking for your secret spot, but any info as to where to start would be appreciated.....

thanks

The score and area

Thank you Deerking for listinfg the pictures. Thank you everyone for the compliments. My hunting friend Dave scored the deer without the two broken horns at 117.8 non typical and 101 B.C Dave figures if I had the unbroken antlers I would have a 123 class non typical buck. The picture does not show him well but if you count the eye gaurds he is a 6X8 and without the eye gaurds he is a 4X7. I was hunting with a group of guys and so far the deer have been small 3x3 mid 90's. P.S look out for the lions it seems like there everwere. Ken

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom