Gonna Snow

Aceman

Suppose to get our first snow in this area Sunday - We had a skiff of snow on the high country a few days ago. I have a buck tag for 2nd season and looking forward to the season. Good luck to all of you in your seasons.

Suppose to get our first snow in this area Sunday - We had a skiff of snow on the high country a few days ago. I have a buck tag for 2nd season and looking forward to the season. Good luck to all of you in your seasons.
Yep, bring it!

52-411-521 but the weather forcast tonight said maybe some light snow and it will most likely be on the mesa.

They’re calling for around 6” in the mountains down here. I’m headed up to winterize the cabin mañana, because the temperatures won’t recover again until April.

It seems early this year, but I looked back at my pictures from last year and the first significant snowfall was Oct 13.

The quakie leaves are like potato chips and you can hear a chipmunk from 100 yards away. But a night sky around a fire this time of year is about as good as it gets.

Lets go wolf creek! My freezers are full. Time to go skiing!

Haha. Only halfway joking. Hope the snow helps everybodies hunting. Good luck in second season

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom