Good Bino Chest Pack w/ room for Phone?

Rodzilla_v

Hey guys, What is a good Bino Chest pack setup that you can add a pouch to carry your cell phone? I run Viper 12X50s, but also have an iPhone 12 pro-max with the Phone skope case. Several times I have dropped my phone and carrying it in my pants pocket is not all that great? Just curious what anyone is doing with a similar Setup? I have an Old badlands bino harness, but it is kinda too big and not a fan of the magnets and the straps it uses.

Thank you,

Rod

I have a seperate case/pouch for my phone.

It has molle strap that attaches to strap on bottom of mine and my son's cases. Not sure the dimensions of iPhone with phone skope, but might be worth a look.

16598843136091558419438650709100.jpg

16598843452192986629821399889530.jpg

Marsupial is a great pack, they have a spot on the back you can slide your phone, they even make a little phone pouch to hang on your pack strap I think if you want something like that

In use outdoor vision harnesses. One for my 15s and for 10s. They have a pocket on front and back that hold my iPhone 8 Plus without issue

+1 on Alaska Guide Creations, I'd get the Alaska Classic Max for 12x50s. Phone can go vertically in a small pocket on the back of the pack next to your chest or in the bottom pocket. Have not tried their new ravus design, but not a fan of how it looks.

Binos, milk weed (wind indicator), release, lighter, compass, and knife go in my Hybrid Max Harness, phone goes into a hip belt pouch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom