Good bull from the Bitteroot

mtmuley

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-11 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]The biologist painted a pretty grim picture of the chance for mature bulls in the Bitteroot this year. I did manage to get this guy on the 27th. mtmuley
9758dsc05739.jpg

Looks like a road kill to me! :)

Nice Bull Muley! It's about time you posted something up! Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Pretty good bull. Looks cold there. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Joey, I wish I would have killed him by a road. It was a two day'er to get him out. I don't post up many pics, but I hunted hard for this bull in an area where it's getting harder to kill any bull at all. No matter the rack size, I'm pretty proud of him. Thanks guys, mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-11 AT 04:09PM (MST)[p]Just razzen you a little Muley. I'd be thrilled, overjoyed with taking a Bull like that! Probably lots of great eating on him too. How much meat does a guy figure to get out of a Bull like that?

Congrats again!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom