Good call democrats

fullthrottle

Very Active Member
California passes law that makes it acceptable for a 24 year old to have sex with a 14 year old child. Keep supporting them fellas, some real quality individuals your backing. Idiots. So you tell me which one of you dumbchits don’t end up in prison when your 14 year old daughter comes home and says daddy I’ve been seeing a 24 year old, oh and by the way we are having sex. Judas H Priest! Wake the hell up.

Last edited:
I can not believe the pedophile idiots we have in our state government. When I retired from law enforcement, if a adult had sex with a girl 14 years old or younger , it was a enhanced felony good for 3-5 years in the state pen.
RELH

Yeah! I just finished reading the bill. It was passed to protect younger gay men preying on teenage boys and not having to register as sex offenders. Will also protect gay females since it involves oral or anal sex. They will love it in San Francisco and Hollywood.

Sodom and Gomorrah, hit with fire and brimstone. California wildfires, same stuff, different times?

Well Sam you better keep your eyes open because if they win the election it's just the beginning..........It's the launch pad for a lot of the little changes they have in mind for the rest of us.....Right up there with Oregon and Washington and the those crime ridden cities of Chicago, Baltimore, and New York that want to defund the police......to protect the criminal element.

Epstineism is a newly named California created trait they are working relentlessly to sell to the public in an effort to make this acceptable. There is way more reason behind this legislation that has many scared. Including Hollywood and California's DC so called elites.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom