Good deer info!

The Fish and Game Commission tag adoption meeting is Wednesday April 26 in Van Nuys (I think). Tag quotas will be adopted them. Big Game Booklet will most likely be online next week(it is with the contractor now going over final edits)and sent out in print format shortly after that.

Joe

Once we complete a new Environmental Document we can adjust those tag quotas. Just adding more tags with only one piece of public property will only mess up everyone's hunt. Need additional periods, etc to spread them out.

>Once we complete a new Environmental
>Document we can adjust those
>tag quotas. Just adding
>more tags with only one
>piece of public property will
>only mess up everyone's hunt.
>Need additional periods, etc to
>spread them out.

When is that gonna happen?

>Did they approve final tag allocations?
>I'm curious if they did
>cut back tags for sure.
>

Yes they did...

X9a, from 650 to 270 - Archery from 140 to 30
X9b. from 325 to 230 - Archery from 300 to 210
X12, from 680 to 350 - Archery from 100 to 40

G3 (Goodale), from 35 to 25

205242017deeraddlhuntseason.jpg

616682017deerhuntseasonbyzone.jpg

Big Game Digest numbers don't match what is on the link above.

Example X4... in the Digest says 239 Total REPORTED Buck Harvest
and the link above shows only 183 Total REPORTED Buck Harvest; that is a difference of 56 Bucks.

Which one is correct????

The numbers in the digest I think say estimated kill numbers to where the link may be what was acutually reported by hunters

LAST EDITED ON May-08-17 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-08-17 AT 08:46?PM (MST)

Digest has both reported and estimated. I am comparing "reported" to "reported" from both . See page 22 of digest and look at far right column it reads "total reported buck harvest for X4 239

Look at page 15 in the report for X4.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom