Good Luck in Wyoming

searcher

Good luck to everyone hunting in WY the next few weeks. My buddy and I are leaving this weekend for 2 weeks of chasing mulies and antelope DIY. Can't wait to smell that sage and look down from the high country!

Tim
Searchin' for a 4 X 4

Right with you Tim, leave next Wednesday for a week of the same. Good luck and please share pics when you're back. We're pumped.

Dave

Supposed to leave Sunday. Am trying to talk my buddy into leaving earlier but he has some family obligations so will have to tough it out. The next two days will drag by. Work today really sucked. I couldn't wait for quitting time. Will probably have the truck packed by noon tomorrow.

Ah yes,
The never ending adrenaline rush waiting to go hunting craze. After 40 years of hunting I still even get it. And when that feeling goes away I'll sell the old smokepole. I really doubt it will ever happen though. Good Luck on your Wyoming Hunting!!

Longun
Hopefully I'll draw that moose or antelope tag again for your neck-of-the-woods.I sure enjoyed hunting there.

5 more days of waiting for me.The handloads are done,the rifles sighted in,and the old Jeep will be done tomorrow. The Dodge had its annual breakdown a week early, so it's ready too.Can't wait to load the Lance,hook up the trailer,and head out for the windy state.

Good luck to all.

Herb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom