good luck season 2 hunters!

HIcountryman

Very Active Member
I hope you guys are enjoying the snow out there. It should be good for pushing the animals out into your sights! I hope the wind dies down for you and you all get some good deer and elk! Post up some pics and stories, please!

Where is the snow falling ?
I have been checking the weather I don't see anything in the grand junction area.

>Where is the snow falling ?
>
>I have been checking the weather
>I don't see anything in
>the grand junction area.

Northern mountains, comin again tomorrow night thru thursday.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-19 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]Buffalo Pass has 23 ? on the ground, Palisade hasn't had a drop. The Unc is dry too.

Hasbean

Any pics of the buck ya'll are talking about? Coloradoman, good luck. I'm headed out 3rd season cow elk near Kremmling.

If there are any second season unit 70 deer our elk hunters that wouldn't mind sharing their experiences when they get back I would love to chat. I have buck and bull 3rd season tags and would be willing to trade some hunting product for the information.

>Any pics of the buck ya'll
>are talking about?
>Coloradoman, good luck.
>I'm headed out 3rd season
>cow elk near Kremmling.

It is not mine to share, sorry.

Hasbean

We have 23" of dust here in the SW. Crunchy out there.

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

>>Any pics of the buck ya'll
>>are talking about?
>>Coloradoman, good luck.
>>I'm headed out 3rd season
>>cow elk near Kremmling.
>
>It is not mine to share,
>sorry.
>
>
>Hasbean

Ditto sorry

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom