Good Scope without Turrets

G-Hought3

Hey everyone,
I am in the market for a new rifle scope. I am looking in the $1,000-$1,500 range. But nowadays it seems like almost all the scopes over $1,000 have turrets which I am not a fan of due to missing the buck of my life a few years back with my first time using them. I also really like a reticle with hash marks so that I can have a reference to different ranges, without having to touch anything on the scope.
I have been looking at the Swarovski Z5 and really liking that option so far. Any other good recommendations?
Thanks

Leupold VX3 I.

C358DE0B-7CFA-4D9C-97FF-A2111D1F9D20.jpeg

457996D2-4683-4D2A-B3E0-D4703A476BA0.jpeg

Swarovski, Meopta, NF & Steiner all have great options. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000 to discuss which would be best for you

I use a quality scope with capped turrets. Leave my turret set at 325 yards. If I need to make adjustments out further I can. You can pick which reticle you want and use manual hold overs. I prefer to hold my wind instead of dialing. Many scopes out there that you can do this with. First focal plane or second set a the correct power setting. Will work for you.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I guess I’ve never heard of locking turrets because I didn’t know that was a thing, all the ones I have seen are always able to dial with exposed turrets. Although that scope that @Lancetkenyon posted looks like a game changer!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom