Goodale results

I seen some pictures of a nice 25 inch 4x4 that wasn?t broken off, a great 5x3 25 inches wide and a 29 1/2 inch wide 3x4 If I remember correct

>Thanks. It appears its like most
>CA units, the slide continues.
>

You hit the nail on the head! I know of only one 200" buck that hit the ground in the entire state this year...and that is a squeaker. Last I heard, the governors tag was still active though. I did see a photo of a governors tag contender that was pretty impressive...so there's still hope!

Some dandy's were taken but, I would say it was a dismal year in CA this year overall!

Some of the biggest bucks I've seen killed were this year I guess it just depends on who you hang around with.

28638img9509.jpg

Guy I know he got this out of a dzone,my brother found a buck in the high country that was a monster but he could only hunt it a couple days and some other guys knew about it and shot it after 5 or 6 days waiting for it,I had a picture of it but I deleted it.That buck will be getting mounted by my taxidermist when he gets the horns in his shop I will post a pic once he gets them in.My brother ended up meeting the guy that killed it and that's how we got the pic and I know the guy didn't want him passing it around.

Not a monster but my friend shot this buck in a x zone this year he has never hunted mule deer only d3-4 his whole life.
I have had him apply and get points the last couple years and he drew this year and I couldn't go with him I also drew a tule elk tag and I would be scouting on the opening weekend of x opener.
He sent me this pic on Sunday asking me if i thinks he should shoot it,I just said it's up to you it's your tag but I would if I were you.
88814img7760.jpg

Yeah as far as local deer hunting d zones this was one of the better for us... we shot some good scoring bucks and filled 4 out of 5 tags in 6 days of hard hunting .

No deep forks but I know of a buck that's around 33-35" a few guys have hunted and we're unsussesfull in killing

>YBO, who cares about G3. Why
>don't you enlighten us about
>the buck you pimped out
>north of Bishop...

Must have been that 9x11

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-17 AT 04:13PM (MST)[p]Yeah that's what I was talking about even though I know it's not the same buck that was previously posted about because the lion kill one was south of bishop

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-17 AT 04:17PM (MST)[p]>Ya, not the same buck.
>This one is better...

Dang better, let's see it !

So the weather gods did not help me on my hunt. Hunted 11 days straight. Saw a ton of deer. More than any other state I have ever hunted. It was amazing. Beautiful bucks that would have been trophies in any other zone during general seasons. It was awesome. Just never found the giant we all expect out of this hunt. Was able to fill my tag with a beautiful 4pt with nice deep forks. The biggest buck I've ever tagged in ca. It was a great hunt and I had a ton of help from family and friends and even some I met from this site. Thank you all. Trying to figure out how to post the pics

>So the weather gods did not
>help me on my hunt.
>Hunted 11 days straight. Saw
>a ton of deer. More
>than any other state I
>have ever hunted. It was
>amazing. Beautiful bucks that would
>have been trophies in any
>other zone during general seasons.
>It was awesome. Just never
>found the giant we all
>expect out of this hunt.
>Was able to fill my
>tag with a beautiful 4pt
>with nice deep forks. The
>biggest buck I've ever tagged
>in ca. It was a
>great hunt and I had
>a ton of help from
>family and friends and even
>some I met from this
>site. Thank you all. Trying
>to figure out how to
>post the pics

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2017/45675f0755a3828024af9b9c8386acafbf45f.jpeg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2017/5523487f9be94256845f4a81179a1972af73a.jpeg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2017/98841b163ba3222244dd398537382ef2ed6ab.jpeg

>Is this the buck you guys
>are talking about?

That would be the one. Incredible genetics. Another big buck fallen victim to bounty hunters.

Ya...looks like he's spent a night or three at Bunnies in NV! Is that buck a week dead or is he just old and beat to hell?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom