Goodbye to this forum

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
My Dr called today and said I didnt qualify for my Inspire surgery that is scheduled in 2 weeks. I don’t know why he scheduled it then tells me this. So I have to drop from 247 lbs to 231 to qualify.
I have been weightlifting for almost 3 months along with Cardio and have been losing my body fat rather well but not losing any weight of course. So I'm going to lose 16 lbs faster than Biden screwed up the USA, LOL. I can't see your stuff until I reach the goal. ?

Good luck. In the meantime, just drop by here once in a while to take in the aromas of healthy home cookin'...

baconsizzlin.gif

My Dr called today and said I didnt qualify for my Inspire surgery that is scheduled in 2 weeks. I don’t know why he scheduled it then tells me this. So I have to drop from 247 lbs to 231 to qualify.
I have been weightlifting for almost 3 months along with Cardio and have been losing my body fat rather well but not losing any weight of course. So I'm going to lose 16 lbs faster than Biden screwed up the USA, LOL. I can't see your stuff until I reach the goal. ?
Good luck.

I had a Doctors appointment yesterday afternoon and the doctor called me this morning, he said I’ve got good news and bad news. I said what’s the good news, he said you’ve only got 24 hours to live, I said what could possibly be worse than that, he said I’ve been trying to get a hold of you since yesterday!

You will love the Inspire surgery. PM me if you want more details, but I could write advertisements for this technology. A true life changing procedure.
Bill

You will love the Inspire surgery. PM me if you want more details, but I could write advertisements for this technology. A true life changing procedure.
Bill
Thanks you llammapacker. I think I have studied it very well and I'm a very good candidate for it to succeed. I've done all I need to feel this is right . I do appreciate your help. My surgery is the 27th.

If people would stick to WILD GAME on here it would be lean and healthy but this is Facebook for some, where they need to show us every meal they eat....

If people would stick to WILD GAME on here it would be lean and healthy but this is Facebook for some, where they need to show us every meal they eat....
Yes sir, and some just change the channel when they don’t like what’s on television, others protest in an attempt to get what they don’t like banned. You may be right though…

Optavia I lost about 35 pounds on it. My daughter got me on it and it works good luck I hope it works out for you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom