goofy campsite antics

C

champset

My brothers and I love to be goofy when we are up bowhunting. We will wear hunter orange around camp and pretend to point at deer as people drive by us. One time, we stopped at a gas station on the way up and the cashier thought that we were construction workers. Of course I played along and we had a good laugh when we were in the truck. No booze is involved so you know that it is 100% craziness. What crazy things do you, or your camp buddies, do when up hunting?

-Champset

We used to do the same thing, only at yellowstone. We would pull over real fast, jump out, and pretend to be looking at something. Cars would start pulling over and everyone would come running to see what it was. Then we would just get back in and drive off.

Things generally stay VERY serious in our camps. Except of course for: Farting in each other faces, draining the air out of someones air-matress in the middle of the night, tossing hot coals at each other, and generally degrading & insulting each other constantly.

Other than that, we're very serious and focused when we are out in the woods/desert! ;-)

S.

:)

I packed a 4ft rubber snake up with me on a high hunt one year for my cousin, who is petrified of em'. I stuck it in a little creek we were staying by, and asked him to go check the supplies we had down there. The guy about came out of his boots. I played it off and went over there and picked it up. He absolutely freaked!! So as he was almost litterly in tears from fright I thought the only thing I could do was....throw it at him! LMAO!
Ever seen a tough guy almost cry because he was scared. LOL!

BTW....I'm still waiting for the day I crawl in my sleeping bag and there's a big a$$ spider in there.

AHH! The Hormel Chile Fart Off!!
Rubber Snake!
Undercooked Chicken!
Booze,blow up woman and a camera,lipstick!(almost got shot! WITH THAT ONE)
The pile of rib bones stacked the guy sleeping out side!
AND THE NEW GUY!!!!(Was never the same since,,,,,,,,,,,,,)
Rackmaster

How about placing a pair of panties in your buddies duffle bag for his better-half to find when he unloads his clothes after a week at "dear" camp. It took 6 months to convince the wife that it really was a joke.

yes size 18 on the panties that makes them even more believeable
and he got the sniff test for two months from his wife till we came clean!(she still hates me).
Jack

I'm waiting for Red Rocket to post. Talk about goofy campsite antics. If you went to that camp I don't think I would ever tell anyone about it. And hope there were no cameras.

My brother & I heard a (what sounded like a coyote howel)told him its a small bull,@ 40 yrds."yea right"he said , he stayed at the truck ,I went to find the small bull walking towards the truck ,only to find my brother dozed off,the bull looked at the truck and quilety walk off.At 5:00 the next morning,I bugled a screeming roar in his ear ,he jumped out of his skin,what the F *&# , he said!!!I said -thats what a REAL Bull Elk sounds like !!! That will tech him.....

We get "Rocky the Tub Guy" to make a special, unannouced visit just when the Knack is starting to drift into sleepy land and wait for the fireworks to begin. All sorts of chit ensues with the Knack blowing a gasket.

Ya Cooter that will definitely be remembered as a wacky hunting experience. I think anyone would freak if they found a guy going through a big bag in the bathroom in your hotel room after hearing a noise after dosing off. We at least got a free nights stay and it could have been worse...both of us could have ripped him a new one.
LOL

On another hunt years ago I was driving back off the mountain and me and a friend see a camp that has a blow up girl sitting in a lawn chair with a beer in it's hand awaiting the unsuspecting hunters return to camp. I almost drove off the road I was laughing so much.

Best,
Jerry

We recently gave our hunting buddy a nice ole' bullfrog as a footwarmer in his bed. I kid you not, this frog was the size of a dinner plate and probably ate small birds for food. We put the frog in his sleeping bag as just rewards for some questionable shooting courtesy and as his was the first gobbler. The cabin in which we were staying was an A-frame, with dual bunk beds, so as you can picture, the beds nearly touched the rafters so you had to be REAL careful when getting up or you would rap yer noggin.
So we all retire for the night, and he's the last to come to bed. I was on the top bunk and he the lower, and it was all I could do to not bust a gut while he climbed in. Needless to say, his toes hit that slimy cold frog and he literally started yelling like he's been killed, sits up so fast that he nails his head on the bottom of my bed, rolls out and starts jumping up and down in his bag screaming. Each time he hops up, he raps his noggin on the rafters, which makes him yell even more. In the meantime, we figure that poor old frog is now green mush at the bottom of the bag.
Well, he finally calms down enough to sit down and grab the frog, which surprisingly survived. We were all laughing so hard we were crying, blowing snot bubbles and having trouble breathing. We had just started to calm down when he pulls out the frog, looks at it, and says the typical, "What the hell is this?" Before we could answer, the frog turns in his hand, looks him in the eye and lets out a nice deep 'braaaaap'. After that, we fought to get to the bathroom before we all peed our pants.

Haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

me and a buddy ended up camped with some okies while elk hunting in colorado. roy dale, larry floyd, john and jimbo. jimbo brung a couple o' the local barhags to camp one night and took topless photos of one of em's tattood tt's with roy dale's camera. heard later that roy dale's wife picked up the photos from the developer and him and her ain't married no more. word of advice, unless you're an okie, don't camp with okies. them guys are nuts. now i understand why the built oklahoma. needed a place to keep all them okies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom