GORGEOUS DALL RAMS!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
These are three superb Dall Rams taken by an Outfitter I know from Palmer Alaska...Enjoy!
harryhunter122703-4.jpg

harryhunter122703-5.jpg

harryhunter122703-6.jpg

Great pictures of three beautiful Dall's that is for sure. The last picture of the Dall looks to have a wider spiral but the first two have real nice longer horns. Thanks for the posting.

Brian

WOW!!!! Nothing like some pictures of "gagger" rams to get your heart going. Three tremendous rams. Thanks HH for posting them.

Brian, thanks for your blurp in Grand Slam about the Bushlan. I've been looking for another Bomber jacket for five years. How are the bino thingers working out. Cal

Cal,

Hey thanks for the quote as never figured Dennis would put that in there, been mentioned twice now after I found the info and got their catalog.

As for those bino strap modification pieces, I do like them but what a bugger to get the leather straps on in the right angle and look decent. Had to work at it quite awhile but finally beat the challenge. I think a next size "key ring" piece would make it a bit easier to feed the two leather straps together.
I used them for the first time this season and love the Bino Buddies and the kit for the lens caps worked real good.
I kept the small bag that they came in and will drop you a check later for another pair and will give them to a friend who has the same Bino's as I do as he sure was checking out the set-up.
His b/d is a week after mine, should make for a good present and then let him figure it out. He just had "carpal-tunnel" surgery done on his right hand so should make it a real challenge to do it. ha ha

Thanks again, they are a great idea for holding the caps.

Brian

Harry- Can we get a little background info on these rams like who where when and some dimensions if you please?

That bottom one is a freakin monster for this day and age.

His name is Bill Stevenson he lives in Palmer Ak.
Those rams were taken quite a few years ago.I think it would be unrealistic to expect that quality these days.
Thanks Guys

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom