Got a computer question?

nebo

Ok I got Windows XP and for some reason I have three Google search options. How can I get rid of Chrome? Do I go and unistall it and will I have my other Google search options.

Actually Google Chrome is the way to go. I had it loaded to my laptop yesterday. It is amazingly fast and saves a lot of your log in info. Give it a try. You can always remove it if you don't like it's features. I've been really pleased.

>Actually Google Chrome is the way
>to go. I had
>it loaded to my laptop
>yesterday. It is amazingly
>fast and saves a lot
>of your log in info.
>Give it a try.
>You can always remove it
>if you don't like it's
>features. I've been really
>pleased.

That could spell divorce for half the guys here.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Thanks for all the help I really do appreciate it. I'm just not that good with computers so thank you. Ok I will give it a try but if I get rid of it I don't want to lose my other Google search option. Thanks

Please report back after you've had a chance to check it out. I certainly don't want to mislead anyone.

>If that doesn't work......get a bigger
>hammer...
You don't how many times I would of used a hammer if it would been close by. I have a h*** of time with computers. LOL

Internet Explorer quit working on my computer for some unknown reason. My internet provider loaded google crome. Don't like, but maybe just me.

Also, logged into Wy G&Fish website to apply online for turkey tag and there application program would not recognize crome, listed internet explorer and firefox.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>Internet Explorer quit working on my
>computer for some unknown reason.
> My internet provider loaded
>google crome. Don't like,
>but maybe just me.
>
>Also, logged into Wy G&Fish website
>to apply online for turkey
>tag and there application program
>would not recognize crome, listed
>internet explorer and firefox.
>
>from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I keep finding issues also. I'm not sure if I should unistall it or not.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom