Got any bowfishermen around mtn home??

JPblind

Been out a few times so far this year but not as much as I would like with the wind and all. If there are any bowfishers out there in the mtn home area post up. I know they just got done spawning sometimes 2nd july spawn if the holds hot.

no....reread what you wrote....it makes no sense....

I know they just got done spawning sometimes 2nd july spawn if the holds hot.

been there once though

Your ellipsis makes no sense... But that's beside the point. Wondering how the bowfishing first run is going. Withe all the wind lately the carp will eggs spawning in the shallows and have a second spawn later in the year. Why do care again?

Ellipsis is still used wrong. You're not one of those narcissits from Cali polluting other forums for a bighead are you? Didn't think you guys down there cared about the english language? That's if you're from Cali or some other liberal state. Which is it... educate me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom