Got Lucky This Morning!

just_a_hunter

Drew a zero point tag in Co., only had 1.5 days to hunt. I didn’t shoot the first buck I saw but believe me when I say my standards were WAY lower than this guy. Got luckier than a monkey that fell on a banana boat! It was a great morning to be outside!

325 yards, Weatherby Vanguard First Lite, .240 Wby., 100 gr. Hornady BTSP at 3300 FPS.

CICmePAh.jpg

3Zh40pz.jpg

9a4qb77h.jpg

xfobUtgh.jpg

Had my best good hunting bud with me…. Not a bad pack mule either.

cozt5E3h.jpg

eV2f8nch.jpg

Thanks for reading,

Todd

I can whole-heartedly say that all the 'lucky bucks' I've stumbled across all these years were far more exciting than bucks I had located before hunting them... Maybe thats why I don't care for scouting right before the season.???

Dandy buck, congrats.!!

Thank you all very much! It was an amazing morning!. The young man is actually my oldest daughter. Seems if you dress them in boy cloths and hide their hair with a hat, it’s an easy mistake. She is as game as anybody.

Todd

Thank you all very much! It was an amazing morning!. The young man is actually my oldest daughter. Seems if you dress them in boy cloths and hide their hair with a hat, it’s an easy mistake. She is as game as anybody.

Todd
I also didn't look very close! But now that I went back it's obvious! that is awesome! Nothing better than hunting with the family

Dang it, you left $150 in the field. Those big mule deer capes are hard to come by. Always cut it long enough for shoulder mount and post it in the taxidermy for sale site.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom