Got my 2014 mount back!!!

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
What do you guys think??

He doesn't score well. And the taxi still has a few touch-ups to do, but I think he turned out well.......
26img0626.jpg

1737img0625.jpg

I think I used that same taxidermist a few years back. Is touch up will probably make that mount show quality.

Looks good but looks like he used a cape from 1950. I'm sure a little touch up will make all the difference.

Looks like you just got back from Fish Lake ! Did you see any white Fords up on the mountain or on the way home
?

Gorgeous!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Look at the size of that huge neck! Must have been rutting big time. Congrats on a wonderful mount. I don't think it needs any touch-up. How much and how long was your taxi turn around on this mount?

he must have been a really old buck, didn't know deer lived that long. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

He's a great buck! The taxi tried a new technique on him. He used a "rustic antique" method.......kind of like distressing a piece of wood furniture.......it makes the buck look older and wiser.

>I don't know which is older
>the mount or the log
>back ground for habitat. I'd
>be smiling for sure.

The logs in the back ground where put there in the early 1930's. When the Fish Lake Lodge was built,around 1932 .It's getting a little rough over the past few years. I wish the Forest service would take better care of the lodge. It has some great central Utah history .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom