Got my Alpen's today

SWINGBOW

I recieved my Alpen Raineer 10x42's and compared them with my Zeiss 10x40's today for about a half hour. I can't believe how clear they are. I'm definatly not an optics expert but I was comparing them to the glasses that I've been using for a few years now and couldn't tell the difference. I can't wait to see some game through these things. Hope you guys are wrong about the head ache (no offence)

You cant tell the difference between Zeiss 10x40's and Alpen 10x42's? You have to be joking. If you cant tell the difference then send me your Zeiss since I bet I can tell the difference.

I had to copy this here. OutdoorDan and I are in aggreement for once....

Unfortunately many don't know how far technology has gone these days. The common conception is that if it doesn't start with Swaro or Zeiss or Leica it's all c#!p. The japanese and chinese have taken computer controlled machinery to new levels, you will very soon see many binos competing and possibly surpassing the fab 3. Some will scoff, but those who do are ignorant to what is going on in the technological world. At $1200 + the new Alpen high end line is pretty nice, and yes made in Japan.

I've tested the Alpens.....no comparison IMO. Not a BAD bino for the money, just not the quality as the "fab 3". JMO :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

It's amazing how many people have seen these bino's. I know people at Alpen and still haven't seen there newest line. HUH go figure.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom