Got My Pig Today!!

S

sayala

Here is a pic. of my first archery javalina kill. Took him this morning about 10:00. What a Blast!!!

383661057978.jpg

Here's one of me and my uncle.

image.asp

Good job! I'll be heading out tomorrow in Unit 22. If I'm lucky enough maybe I can make it a double header (Javelina & Deer)!

I tagged out yesterday as well. Got mine at about 10:30am...if someone can help me post a pic, I'll send it to you!

Congrats on your first pig...they're a blast to hunt. My girlfriend got mine on video...

Scott G.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-04 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]PW,
It's fine that you brag about your pig. But your on the wrong forum to discuss your girlfriend video taping you. You sick, sick little potato farmer. LOL

At least you didn't talk about how your going to mount it! LOL

Josh

ps How is the mount of my dog, I mean your bear, coming along?

I also got onne yesterday.got him in 6a. They sure are fun to hunt!

josh-

HEHE...well, you know when the situation is right...why not tape it! Thing is, it only shows me, not her! lol

We had a blast...went out yesterday to try to find some deer and saw one heck of a nontypical coues. Don't know what he would score, but he was BIG...his eye guard on his right antler was 10"s tall!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the others on their hogs.

SCott G.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-04 AT 11:46AM (MST)[p]Shot my first pig in unit 37A on opening morning at about 11:45 am. Did not see any deer, lots of tracks but nothing standing in them, those porkers are fun to hunt!!!!! Great job on your pig!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom