Got My Tag!

I feel the same way. I’m out of town for work but knowing there are envelopes for myself and my son with our tags contained makes it official. Honestly I’ve checked my results multiple times just to make sure it still showed awarded

I want them to come a week before season starts.......I always misplace them and have to buy duplicates....then of course find them after the season....

I want them to come a week before season starts.......I always misplace them and have to buy duplicates....then of course find them after the season....
That would give me the worse anxiety! I've got a small box in the gun room, tags go in there or the hunting pack. Could hang em on the fridge but then the Mrs may do some math and order some more house projects before season.

I've already misplaced my California deer tag for 2022. I think it's in my day pack but I can't find that either.

Always good to get it, many years ago my Nevada tag got lost in the ,mail, I tried to get them to send me a new one but they said just wait, it was an early archery tag, I think I finally got it a week before I was leaving on the hunt!

Got the Elk tag in the mail for my late hunt in 111-115… I can’t wait for the memories to continue past scouting.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom