Got Potential?

BOHNTR

Long Time Member
I drove 500+ miles for a bonsai four day scouting trip to Northern Arizona in anticipation of drawing an archery tag for the unit. I photographed this 8x6 guy on July 9th......looks like he's got the potential to be a pretty good one. Hopefully I can catch up with him again in 6 weeks (I drew). :)

66410dsc0046.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

Oh boy he's gonna be a great one look at those eye guards.
I'd love to see him when he's finished.

The beast, head back up and put out the salt block and a Water tank.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Looks like a good one to me.
Good luck on your hunt.

Get ready for change because it's going to happen!

Woof! Gonna be Heavy Heavy!! Hopefully we can see another pic in a few weeks with him finished out and a bow laying across his side. Good luck!

Eye guards are incredible, as is everything else. That buck is in trouble if he stays in that general area.

Beautiful buck ! Do you come threw St George on your trips to northern Arizona? I could use a B&C measurer . You could write off your trip. ?

He's a stud but it'll take someone with your skills to get him in that spot with a bow. I'd make way too much noise, or more likely I'd never find him in there.

Best of luck and I hope you find and whack him.

Awesome buck. Looks like he's dug into the thick stuff. Goodluck on your hunt and thanks for sharing.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-17 AT 07:40PM (MST)[p]Must have been for the Kaibab or strip if it was an archery draw tag. Archery deer in AZ is otc except those units.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom