Gov deer tag tried to get returned

nope! I'm on the WB nominating committee and I think you'll be surprised how wrong this will turn out to be (we selected two days ago). ?

Also new this year: there will be a 30day comment period that begins once the governor makes his two selections from our list of finalists. If that goes poorly, there will be a do-over to my understanding.
Except you have denied bona fide applicants which is a joke. But what do I know. How about we get some Peayday in there I think his entire family would be a good fit in your mind. I'd say prove me wrong but you guys already have denials on great applicants floating around the interweb.

nope! I'm on the WB nominating committee and I think you'll be surprised how wrong this will turn out to be (we selected two days ago). ?

Also new this year: there will be a 30day comment period that begins once the governor makes his two selections from our list of finalists. If that goes poorly, there will be a do-over to my understanding.
Like all those denials of perfectly qualified individuals floating around the interweb. I hear you're looking for a Peay-day his wife and kids seem free bet you wouldn't deny them!

My faith in you is 0% you won't prove me wrong on this one I have seen how you and the state operates!

I'm looking forward to hearing the names of the people chosen AND the comments from the public.

Judging from the past, my guess is that most of the hunting public won't have a clue this is even happening. Nor will they have much interest if they do know. However, I'm glad some of us will care enough to comment.

I'm looking forward to hearing the names of the people chosen AND the comments from the public.

Judging from the past, my guess is that most of the hunting public won't have a clue this is even happening. Nor will they have much interest if they do know. However, I'm glad some of us will care enough to comment.
We've been informed of the choices and it should be publicly announced this afternoon. I'll post a link as soon as I see it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom