For Sale GPO Passion 6X 2.5-15x50i - G4i Riflescope

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

GPO Passion 6X 2.5-15x50i - G4i Riflescope reduced from $1,349.99 to only $999.99

This super-premium 30mm line of riflescopes offers a comprehensive array of features for shooters. The 6X super-zoom allows extreme versatility for close and distance usage. The large internal lenses assure optical brilliance and low-light visibility. This super-premium flagship product is sure to impress the most discerning hardcore trophy hunter.

Super-zoom 6X technology
iControl illumination options
Massive lenses assure optical excellence
30mm main tube
GPObright lens coating technology
PASSIONtrac quick-zero target turrets
Double HD objective glass technology
Made in Japan

GPObright is a proprietary coating process that maximizes light transmission through each surface of an optical element. As light hits an optical surface, normal uncoated high-performance glass can reflect up to 5% of that light, redirecting this light so it does not transmit through the optical system. However, when these high-performance lenses are vacuum-coated with GPObright lens coatings, up to 99.7% of the available light passes through each optical surface. Furthermore, when every surface of the entire optical system is properly coated, total light transmission can reach up to more than 92%, making the optical image of a GPO binocular or riflescope “bright,” even in the lowest light conditions.

A Double HD lens is the final product, created when multiple extra-low dispersion lenses are chemically laminated to make a single, multilayer high-performance optical lens. Laminating multiple lenses minimizes light reflection on the surface of multiple lenses, creates enhanced resolution and color contrast images, and minimizes chromatic aberrations. This benefit is clearly visible with all GPO products supporting this feature. This high-performance process is routinely found in the photographic market and with the highest quality photographic lens manufacturers, but has now transitioned into premium sporting optics.

PASSIONtrac is a unique operating system built into select GPO riflescope turrets. With internal components built from aluminum and brass gearing systems, PASSIONtrac ensures reliable and consistent adjustments when operating the turret. In addition to the high-performance internal components, PASSIONtrac also has a simple turret disengagement feature. This allows the user to reset the turret so the zero-mark located on the turret can align with the zero-indicator mark located on the scope tube body. After sighting in the rifle, the user needs to only lift the turret to disengage the turret threads, rotate the turret to where the zero-mark on the turret is aligned with the zero-indicator mark on the scope body, and gently press the turret down until it clicks into place. This ensures that if the shooter ever needs to make a turret adjustment in the field, they always know where their zero origination began. An additional benefit of PASSIONtrac is its intended use for shooters who regularly dial their turrets. PASSIONtrac turrets are engraved in easy-to-read MIL or MOA markings and follow MIL or MOA point of impact adjustments. Shooters can operate this product like a tactical MIL or a hunting long-range MOA turret: dialing, reading, and shooting. Hunters have the advantage of protecting a dial turret with a machined aluminum turret cap.

The iControl illumination assures users that they always have a live battery when most needed. – Automatically powers down the illumination when the electronic module has been stationary for more than 3 hours – Offers bright, fiber optic technology – Alerts users when the battery has only 15% remaining battery life.

Technical Information Link - Please Click Here

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

r620.jpg

r620r.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom