GPS Coordinates to 370"-380" bulls

tayhot

I have two bulls that will score close to 370" - 380". I will set the bidding starting at $1,000. Highest bidder gets the GPS coordinates. Stinky, you may want to bid high to shut me up. HAHAHA.

Thanks for the warning Paul. Its always nice when our fellow mod can admit he can't tell the difference between a camp full of hunters and an elk. Btw which roads will you be hunting so that I can make sure I avoid you?

Easy there Tayhot.....
I think Stinky may actually close the deal on this one but on the off chance that he doesn't I have FULL intentions of picking up the sheds that those bulls are gonna drop in there! I'm more excited about those than actually touching one of those bulls if/when Stinky knocks one down. Anyone wanting firewood.....lol

Stinky, I just got off the phone and closed a deal on a rifle bull tag at a fraction of what they normally go for. They took my offer or got nothing come friday.
That being said, Zach is hunting elk this weekend. We plan on driving around and looking for a $120K lifted pickup and slipping in and killing your 380" (or was it 280") bull.
Its been a good day for us. My oldest son got a great promotion at work and I stole a elk tag for Zach. Lets see if our luck runs into the weekend.
Curtis, still time to change teams. You have brought us great luck in the past. Kidding. You guys have good luck and take some good pics.

You know I always thought Stinky was a story teller (still do) but I did see these bulls with my own eyes and it was pretty impressive. NMPaul since you got a good deal on a tag I'm sure you will have plenty of money left over to be the high bidder. Right now the bid is still at $0 so just make me an offer.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-11 AT 12:07PM (MST)[p]Well, looks like the winning bid goes to NM Paul with a bid of a stick of bubble gum, $0.37, a half a roll of duct tape, and a Ken Griffey Jr baseball card.

Here is where good ole Stinky can be found shooting the bull.

N32 50.542 W104 23.931. His home away from home

I'm seriously considering free agency Paul...
Stinky's gettin' a little hard to be around these last couple of days and lord help us if he breaks into those damn egg whites again...
What ya got to offer to change teams ole buddy??

>I'm seriously considering free agency Paul...
>
>Stinky's gettin' a little hard to
>be around these last couple
>of days and lord help
>us if he breaks into
>those damn egg whites again...
>
> What ya got to offer
>to change teams ole buddy??
>

If for no other reason, I would have to say food. Our packs are filled with zingers, candy, trail mix with m&ms, and all the good stuff.
You know stinky is gonna pull out a ziplok bag filled with a broccoli, tuna, olive oil smoothie.

Next, the layer of winter fat I am carrying it will be a non rushed hike up the mountain. Stinky most likely just slammed a energy drink, creatine, muscle milk and god knows what and will want to jog up the mountain.

As far as the gaseous fumes I must be honest. I cant imagine stinky (even with his handle being stinky) can be much worse. Use your windicator to try to stay up wind of me.

Stinky wears Cuidado Juarez night clubbing jeans to hunt in and tennis shoes from the pics I have seen. Also I understand he shaves his body hair. Not sure what this all means, but, it would trouble me.

YOU ALSO FORGOT HE WEARS "BABYGAP" CLOTHING. he cant afford clothes for all those kids soo, he wears theirs!!!!

Sorry cookie, but you have no idea of the week I've had. Lets just say I took a lot of butt chewins and held a lot of hands this week(sorry paul I didn't get around to holding yours).

Anyways, enought of my soap box but cookie asked.

Hey paul, qtpie is washing my designer clubbing jeans now. My nikes are polished and ready and my elk scent made by calvin klien is ready to spray on. Now all I gotta do is shave my bikini line and I'm ready to go. Does anyone know where i can get a lime green thong?

>Guess I need to send his
>picture to someone that can
>upload it.

Try photo bucket.

Stinky, everyone knows this is the wrong time of the year for lime green. Max advantage is the pattern to wear now.

I only have one hunting item in my wardrobe that I am embarrassed of. I like the silk long johns. They are sexy and practical at the same time. I get the manly color of black. Be careful because it is real easy to scratch a hole in the back of them.

You need to learn how to sneak paul and you will never rip a hole in the back. If you sneak with your arms in the air, wrists level with your chin and hands pointed out to the side and put one foot in front of the other while using extreme hip motion you will have much better balance. The ability to dodge unwanted limbs and snags while "stinky sneaking" is uncanny!

BTW cbat, aren't you the guy selling me hay? if so my wifes coming your way shortly. Can you gently remind her about the bipod? And if you can spike the hay I would appreciate it. Those horses are getting expensive.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom