Great Chinese Food

kawboy

Very Active Member
I found a great place to eat. Its not a Buffet, its a made fresh to order type of a place. Its called Szechuan Garden. It is located at 1275 E 8600 S in Sandy.
Discovered it by accident one night, and have been back a few times since. Excelent Food and outsanding service. It has the mom and pop atmosphere.
Just in case anyone cares.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

There is not much safe food to eat out in the basin.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Definitely no good chinese here... Canton city is nasty and china star is worse.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Waitress had huge knockers. She told me she had tried to shoot her boyfriend with a bow the night before. I almost asked her out.

"Great Chinese Food" is an oxymoron, such a thing does not exist!

Athens Archery Field Staff
Wicked1 Bowstring Staff

zrider2...then you never had real Chinese food.
Been to Kowloon, Hong Kong, China 3 times and there is the best I have ever eaten.
Everything was steamed in peanut oil with sesame seeds.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom