Great day to be an outdoorsman

nmyotebuster

UnderArmor cold gear top $60
Merino Wool Socks $10
Danner Pronghorns $200
Arctic Shield Gloves $50

Listening to my co-workers who call me a redneck gun-nut complain they are freezing, and that the weather sucks.

PRICELESS!!

Good luck to all in the upcoming draws.

NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Headed to SF from Rio Rancho, m y wife said , wear your hunting boots, so I'll be in my Rocky Camo's sportin cold weather gear in the office too.Walking from the train to my office will be nothin but a beautiful day dream of an upcoming venture into our great outdoors.I say bring on more snow, Lord knows we need it...+1 Yote bustin gun toten redneck...it is a great day to be us!

NMYB, just remind your hippie co-workers that there's no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear.

As the only redneck in my office it came as no surprise that I was the only person on time for work this morning...

Stay safe out there guys and watch out for idiots driving too fast for their skill level on icy roads.

-Cody

>Stay safe out there guys and
>watch out for idiots driving
>too fast for their skill
>level on icy roads.
>

As a friend recently said
"4 wheel drive does not equal 4 wheel STOP"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

No kidding,my girlfriend said that a BCSO in a SUV had gone down the street and went thru a stop sign and blew both front tires on the curb at a T intersection. Heading into Alb. this morn, 117 thru the Narrows should be fun...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom