Greatest Scam in History

Warmer weather is what's melting the ice caps at a record pace? are you going to believe me or believe your eyes is what you're asking.

Global warming is not a debate, only the cause.

No sir if you would keep up with whats happening they are saying it is a shift in wind patterns at some of these places.

CO2 is not a pollutant to the extent the Goreacle would like for you to believe. I know you are deep deep into the Goreacle's koolaid Dude. Just stop for a minute and take a breath.

You're too deep in denial to take a breath, the planet is warming only you and a few X file types think thats a conspiracy. all we need to have proven to us is why, they're working on it and they will figure it out.

Actually your wrong dude, there a ton of scientists that do not believe global warming is man caused in any form. Earth has normal cooling and warming patterns. They also have data to back it up. Its also been posted on here before but your the one that is constantly in denial..
Ice has made a record come back was just posted.. We are at same point we were 29 years ago. I know you read it cause you posted in it....

But... but.... the Goracle said it was true!! And he won a Nobel prize for it! And an Oscar!!

He's so well respected around the world - he couldn't be wrong! Could he??

It couldn't be the result of mediocre science and over-hyperbolized prognostications could it??

Hmmmmmmmm..... I think I need to check this out a little more, Mr. Gore sure sounded very convincing that those poor little polar bears are dying. And those commercials on TV show them on such little pieces of ice!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Well we'll just have to see if you guys are as smart as you think you are when the verdict is in. I really don't know but hatred for Gore isn't a valid argument against what he says.

The experts will reach a decision and let us know, until then you Nancy Drews have fun exposing this evil scam.

Global warming is simple.

If the earth is actually warming it really does not matter if it is caused by man or not. Deal with it.

The earth has had heating and warming cycles since the beginning of time.

The whole debate went political for the simple minded.

The Chinese guy that has lived without running water or electricity for the last 30 years of his life and finally got it is not going to quit his job at the foundery because some hollywood celebrity with their powerhouse brain thinks they should.

It does matter if it's man caused or not, because " dealing with it " means we stop causing it.

The simple minded think they know, from both sides.

The Greatest Scam in History is the fact that BS topics like global warming are shoved down our throats, and we are guilted into thinking it's our fault and then someone gets us to pay for them to tell us.

Global warming, welfare, wolves, practically any wacko extremist group that has an agenda. They are in it for themselves, they are in it for money, attention, notoriety, etc.... I don't for a second believe that the earth is going to get so hot none of us can survive.

Another scam is the bailout. All the banks/mortgage companies started crying, they get almost a trillion dollars, and still the country is in a crisis. What good does that money do if it's locked away? It makes my head want to explode to know all that money is sitting there, NOT HELPING ANYONE. They should have let Frannie and Freddy collapse, let their competitors take over......oh I forgot, Obama had adivsors from both companies on his team.

Should have given that money to the TAX PAYERS of america, we would have used it and got it into circulation where it will actually do some good. Building homes, investing in real-estate, etc.....

I better stop. I'm pissing myself off.

And you said the debate is over too so that evens it out, you're both wrong.

Right or wrong....I had to laugh at that dumba** trying to convince some committee in Washington that his "global warming" theory needed more funding right smack dab in the middle of the worst ice storm and coldest temperatures the East has seen in a century. Pretty funny if you ask me. Like I said, right or wrong Gore is a dumba**. And so are we if we believe that his traveling around the world is coming out of his pocket.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

"And you said the debate is over too."

Show me the record Dude. Another made up story eh. So when can't win the debate break out the lies?

202 your started your 1567th thread against global warming titled " Greatest scam in history " and you agrue against anyone who says global warming might be true.

Forgive me if I jumped to the conclusion you were saying global warming was not real. you and Baglojevich must run together, " that's not what I meant "

You still don't get it. How many times must I say it. I am speaking about man made global warming. That is the scam. There is entirely too much money to made in this to let it just slide by as fact. You have obviously shot gunned the kool aid my friend but not I.

here's the real answer, NASA Claims Polar Shift Due In 2012, not global warming, n when was the last time England saw snow?

headline.

London suffered its first October snowfall in 74 years as a winter chill set in across England.

I'm talking about man made global warming I do get it, we don't know and you don't either. you need to get that and stop making an idiot out of yourself. I'd like to have heard you when Galileo said the world is round, just a hoax he doesn't know crap he just wants to make money because his a lib blah blah blah.

Lets watch and see we don't know so don't pretend to.

I could not agree more. However there is no watch and see with this crowd. It is over, the debate is over, it is doom and gloom and we're all gonna die and it is all America's fault. They want their agenda implemented now. They want to take your money now. They want to change you way of life now!

If the other side would not push this bad science like it is the Gospel we would not be having this conversation right now.

By the way please explain how questioning the global warming zealots making a fool of my self. Simply because I refuse to drink the same kool aide you have? Now who's the fool?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom