Gregg Ritz charged in Missouri

If I don't take it seriously I loose my livelyhood.

Just so we are clear, since this has not happened once, twice, or even just five times. It is EVERY time you post about this, which has been many...it's not "loose." I think the word you're going for is "lose."

I'm not the grammar or spelling police, and don't really care. Just doing my good deed for the day to help you learn something new.

Gamble all you want deerkiller. If I don't take it seriously I loose my livelyhood. It's a little different for guys who are in my business and do a lot of business across state lines.
You’ll loose your livelyhood huh? That sounds way worse than if you were to lose your livelihood!

good thing your profession doesn’t depend on dumb internet arguments. You’d be bankrupt at the next influencer that doesn't think laws apply to them

Deerkiller,

I fit right in. ;)

1boonr,

If there is no way then why would he post it on his facebook that he was doing that?

Gamble all you want deerkiller. If I don't take it seriously I loose my livelyhood. It's a little different for guys who are in my business and do a lot of business across state lines.
It’s not gambling. It’s simple understanding of basic hunting laws in the states you are in. I’m not sure why you’d rather be worried about something that isn’t an issue in the first place

It’s not gambling. It’s simple understanding of basic hunting laws in the states you are in. I’m not sure why you’d rather be worried about something that isn’t an issue in the first place

I love how you say this isn't a problem yet I actually know someone who has been screwed this way and another member has seen it also.

Tristate- so you think it’s ok to break a law as long as you post it first on Facebook. He didn’t however post about leaving the deer to waste, so you are against that, or are you?

"Tristate- so you think it’s ok to break a law as long as you post it first on Facebook. He didn’t however post about leaving the deer to waste, so you are against that, or are you? "

I have said absolutely nothing of the sort. Go back and read.

I'll make you the same deal I make all these other fellas. You show me anywhere where I stated it was OK for him to break the law and I will leave this website forever.

I didn’t claim you said it was ok, I was asking you if you think it was ok since he posted it on Facebook. See the difference? He will be looking for a new cameraman so maybe you could show him how loyal you are a get the job

Not to get this thread any further off track but I have to ask...

Fishing with a ladder? And there is a law for how long the ladder can be in the water?

I am not judging, I am just curious. I am certainly not calling you a poacher

You got a funny way of asking. Most people use a question mark when they ask a question like that.

You made a statement.

Not to get this thread any further off track but I have to ask...

Fishing with a ladder? And there is a law for how long the ladder can be in the water?

I am not judging, I am just curious. I am certainly not calling you a poacher

Fishing off a ladder or similar apparatus is a common practice out there at that water. And yes, apparently if it's left in the water without being used for too long it is considered "littering." A violation of the reservation rules. So if you are going to eat lunch and take a snooze, remove your ladder from the water and then put it back in when you back to fish. Public service announcement there!

"Was this directed towards my ladder question? I am not thinking so but I looked back and I am not sure who you are referring to."

No. It was directed at 1boonr.

Fishing off a ladder or similar apparatus is a common practice out there at that water. And yes, apparently if it's left in the water without being used for too long it is considered "littering." A violation of the reservation rules. So if you are going to eat lunch and take a snooze, remove your ladder from the water and then put it back in when you back to fish. Public service announcement there!
I’ve heard some dumb laws before, but i Think this one wins. Holy balls.

No. It was directed at 1boonr

Got it. I am not immune to the grammar police but I thought the question marks were where they belonged.

"And you think your posts hold any value? ??‍♂️"

Yep. Thanks for reading.

Desperatehills,

No biggie. I am not the grammar police either. But that was more of a don't pi55 down my back and tell me it's rain post. ;)

I’ve heard some dumb laws before, but i Think this one wins. Holy balls.

The law was made by the powers to be on an Indian reservation probably to get more money from whitey. However, it makes sense so people don't leave their ladders out in the water claiming spots as their own. I wish Utah would enact the same law for tree stands, trail cams, bait piles and campers left on public land all summer long.

This is what a line of ladders can look like (and often does) at this water. It's a different experience for sure!

ladders.jpg

Last edited:
Giant bows! It’s probably been 10 years since I’ve been. Ice out is best. Don’t break any rules there you might not leave with your scalp intact and keep close watch on your truck so as not to get everything stolen out of it. I talked to some guys who went a couple years ago, they said fishing is still great and seems people aren’t getting ripped off as much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom