Grizzlies 2023

Dang thing looks pretty healthy for just out of the den!

Thanks for sharing.

Zeke

Ok tell me again why they are letting these grizzlies take over an entire National Park and the people that pay for this Park are treated like Dinner and I mean literally like Dinner?

Ok tell me again why they are letting these grizzlies take over an entire National Park and the people that pay for this Park are treated like Dinner and I mean literally like Dinner?

It was an intentional act by social justice warriors to provide a surreptitious way for end of life services to tree huggers. In a bizarre twist, conservatives also approved of the plan since it provided a much needed catalyst for Darwin Awards entries.

Hope that helps...

Pretty sure Bison hurt more people in the park than grizzlies. mtmuley
The last time I was in the park my son and I took the spotter to look for wolves and bighorn sheep. While we found both, the highlight was seeing two grizzlies foraging on the mountain side.
In my mind, there is value in experiencing human vulnerability and caution. Otherwise we lose the real feeling of being in the Wild.
Like everything else, grizzly numbers need to be controlled but they certainly have an important place.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom