Grizzlies to Calif.

Yeah thats fine, but they have to release the grizzly bears in the Bay Area and Orange County, no shortage of food down there for the bears.

wtf are they going to eat??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Granola eating liberals from the Bay Area and Orange/LA County.......hhhmmm, never mind, that's a pretty good management plan!

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-19 AT 03:02PM (MST)[p]BOHNTR I lived in Calif. till 2006 and when I retired I got the hell out. Wyoming is way better.

If they did bring some in they wouldn't be able to sustain a viable population. I wonder what area they would try to start relocating them into.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-19
>AT 03:02?PM (MST)

>
>BOHNTR I lived in Calif. till
>2006 and when I retired
>I got the hell out.
>Wyoming is way better.

I left too.....retired to the White Mountains of Arizona. Elk, deer, turkeys, right out my window. Of course the 37? of snow I shoveled today is not the norm.....I think? :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

California deserves grizzlies and all the problems that would come with them. This state is so mismanaged and screwed up that I'd get a perverse pleasure in seeing the problems they'd create. Besides, I do love hunting in grizzly country.

So BOHNTR do you live in Sprngerville or St John's my wife's family used to own that big ranch right out of town going up to the lake by the fairgrounds.

I still have land in Concho anywhere near you?

Scavaging vegetarians for the most part but they will also take a toll on the black bears and coyotes they don't like competition

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom