Grizzly bear(chicken killer)

nfh

Long Time Member

Im getting my popcorn made for this thread. Last week a man attacked by a grizzly. This week a bear kills chickens and put to death. Bear that attacks human gets a pass.

Cant wait to see the comments

Im getting my popcorn made for this thread. Last week a man attacked by a grizzly. This week a bear kills chickens and put to death. Bear that attacks human gets a pass.

Cant wait to see the comments

This bear was a repeat offender, had a large injury on his back and was in poor condition. Is that a bear you want wandering around residential areas? The other was a surprise encounter in the backcountry. If you don't understand the difference by now, you never will.

Hmm, maybe take a crate of chicken on my next elk hunt to keep them busy! Probably cheaper than spray.

If only you could hunt them and educate them you would of saved those chickens lives.

Jeff can sleep well tonight without fear of bears.

#wyomingguysarepu**ies

20200506_222938.jpg

North Fork Hunter why you up so late? You Wyoming boys usually get tucked in to bed before dark so the big bad bears don’t get ya ? ?

Im not worried about bears im worried about crazy people. Apprantley the town has a wrath of people breaking into numerous vechicles.

Back to the bears i would just love to see a management plan in place. I understand its difficult with a liberal Montana judge but i hope to see some action taken in the future..

If you guys have facebook check this story on powell tribune. If you thought comments were funny here well the facbook comments are better

Sounds like game and fish are managing them just fine. 3 gone so far this year. I think our Casper resident would shoot himself in the foot shaking if he saw a big bad grizzly bear

Im not worried about bears im worried about crazy people. Apprantley the town has a wrath of people breaking into numerous vechicles.

Back to the bears i would just love to see a management plan in place. I understand its difficult with a liberal Montana judge but i hope to see some action taken in the future..

If you guys have facebook check this story on powell tribune. If you thought comments were funny here well the facbook comments are better
Little people migrate and start breaking into vehicles ?

Dusty Lassiter is a good man in what many consider to be a thankless job. The article noted that the bear was euthanized after consultation with the USFWS.

Some folks will contrast this outcome with what didn't happen to the grizzly bear who mauled the man on East Painter in the Sunlight Basin. Despite what many may believe, you have to capture the bear before you can make a decision of what needs to be done. just sayin...mh

nfh, I read this article. The decision will be by a 3 judge panel in the Ninth Circuit. Two of the judges were appointed by Obama and the other appointed by Jimmy Carter. We will have to wait and see, but politics may be part of the equation. just sayin...mh

nfh, I read this article. The decision will be by a 3 judge panel in the Ninth Circuit. Two of the judges were appointed by Obama and the other appointed by Jimmy Carter. We will have to wait and see, but politics may be part of the equation. just sayin...mh

Well from the past politics is always the issue. Im just really enjoying the newspaper . Im so sick of reading covid-19 crap. I almost cancelled my subscription .

Dusty Lassiter is a good man in what many consider to be a thankless job. The article noted that the bear was euthanized after consultation with the USFWS.

Some folks will contrast this outcome with what didn't happen to the grizzly bear who mauled the man on East Painter in the Sunlight Basin. Despite what many may believe, you have to capture the bear before you can make a decision of what needs to be done. just sayin...mh
Agree Dusty is a good dude!! Not only on the bear front he has gave me advice on other critters in the Cody area!! First class,

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom