Grizzly Creek Outfitters

searcher

Anybody have any information about R. E. Evans and Grizzly Creek Outfitters out of Jackson Hole? Any information good or bad would be appreciated. I am especially interested in elk and mule deer horseback hunts.

Tim

My mistake. I should have known that from you post count. My mistake. Try huntinfo.com and look under outfitter reviews.
cold dead hands

There are several members on our local board of the Cal Deer Assoc. that have hunted with this outfitter for the last two years. All have been happy and are returning again this year. From what I remember he offers wilderness horse back hunts in area H and ranch hunts in area J. Let me know if you need more info.
---Bob

Tim,

I'm just learning to use this forum and am not sure how to send a PM. I'v also talked with Rich at ISE shows in Sacramento for the last three years. If you need to contact me directly I can be reached on my cell @ 530-701-0189. If you haven't talked with my friends already I can get names and numbers for you.

--Bob

My experience with huntinfo.com is very limited but the two reviews I have posted have never made the web page. It seems like if it is not one of two or three outfitters in NM there is no chance a review will show up. Not sure but I am not the only one to have this problem. Could be delivery issues or something real simply I am just not sure.

Mark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom