Group application average?

They add everyone's points together then average them to the nearest whole number. so if 3 of you total 5 points that would be 1.66 points each so it would be rounded to 2 each. But if you averaged 1.33 points you would each get one. So depending on the situation it can really help. That's my understanding.

That’s kinda what I gathered, I couldn’t find if they round up from. Tenth or hundredth. Guess actual question would be . Would we average 2 points with an a number at 1.5? Or would it have to be 1.51 at least

They add everyone's points together then average them to the nearest whole number. so if 3 of you total 5 points that would be 1.66 points each so it would be rounded to 2 each. But if you averaged 1.33 points you would each get one. So depending on the situation it can really help. That's my understanding.
That is correct for limited entry which is bonus points system not preference point system which would be the general tag. They are two different animals if you would.

You are correct about limited entry they round to the nearest whole
Number, but in the pp which is what the OP was stated it’s the exact amount so 2 people 3 points goes into the draw with 1.5 points each, or using your example of 5 points and 2 people that would be 2.5. No one can exceed 3 points in the general/pp system.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom