Growth Pics of a Good Bull

DreaminOf200

Here's a mini-timeline of a bull that's at the top of my list this year. Thought it was cool to be able to map his progression for the last month. Any guesses on score? Not that score really matters, just trying to get better at field judging elk. I'm confident in scoring deer, but not so much with elk.
4947timeline_page_1.jpg

8542timeline_page_3.jpg

Great series of photos showing his growth.
Just over 300 would be my guess.
"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That's a way pretty bull. I would have him at the top of my list with a tag in hand as well, especially since you have his progression like you this.

I'm a little unsure about his mass, but has great overall length. Think if those 5th's and beams have put on a few more inches :)

I'll take the safe guess and go with 350".

Thanks for the replies guys. I keep adding him up in the 330-340 range. He is a little narrow, but I think he makes up for it in tine length...he has a lot of curl in those first 3 points, so I think they're pretty long (with the exception of his right G-1). Here's my measurements...feel free to critique:

Avg. G-1: 12"
Avg. G-2: 17"
Avg. G-3: 16"
Avg. G-4: 18"
Avg. G-5: 10"
Avg. Beam: 50"
Mass: 27" (per side)
Total Per Side: 150"
Spread: 30"
Total Score: 330"

Hopefully I get a chance to put a tape on him! I don't really care if he scores above or below that, but I do know if I see him, an arrow is flying!

I think he will put on another 20 inches. Look at the growth between June 9 to the 19th just 10 days. My guess when he is through he will be a 350 plus bull.

sorry guys but if that bull only scores 300" I'll admit I am wrong and eat a pound of his crap.

I'd guess him in the 330-340 range. I wouldn't expect much growth after that last pic, once into july they don't grow much, basically what you see is what you get.
Punch your tag with him!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I think 300" is a bit on the short side... I would guess he will be in the 340ish range. Nice looking bull and a great set of photos.

Looks like u could drop him if he remains consistent with that water hole......nice bull! Who cares what he scores.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom