GT NUNN New mexico Muzzleloader ELk

B

bullmania

Looking at a guided hunt with GT anyone know him ???

Private Ranch Muzzleloader Elk hunt.

Thanks
Bullmania

I know him very well, we grew up rodoeing together. He is a great guy and a hell ofa good cowboy. He has some great hounds and some nice mules as well. His dad Gary is a pretty good son ofa gun too and I'm telling you you just can't go wrong with GT, he will danged sure work his buttt off getting you on bulls. He knows the Gila very well and takes excpetional care of his stock , he has worked hard to earn a great rep and just being a good cowboy and honest , goes along damned way. The man lives in the mountain and I'm telling you he has a passion to hunt. You'll have a great hunt I'm sure and you can take comfort in GT as he is a straight shooter. Be honest with him and prepare your self the best you possibly can because , I think GT could be part mtn goat....Bullmania, tell him you spoke to Larry Garcia.

Bullmania

I would have to agree with Larry. I meet GT once while hunting in the Gila. He was a real class act and he helped us any way he could even though we got the bull he was after. he is very good a feild judging elk and spends lots of time scouting.

Muliefanatic

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom