Guaranteed draw or close to it

muleyhunter413

LAST EDITED ON May-09-11 AT 10:05AM (MST)[p]So who here thinks or knows they are gonna draw a tag this year? I think my LE deer choice with 9 points and tryin for a muzz tag gives me an above average chance but still the odds are not on my favor. Good luck to you all! Let's hear em fellars.

I'm thinking my 12 points might get me 25% draw odds on the Early Wasatch bull (non-ressy).

I will draw this year im pretty sure of. Wasatch archery but you never know till you get the tag right.

My wife put in for La Sal Archery Elk with 6 points, last year people with 5 or 6 points were guaranteed.

We're keeping our fingers crossed, I will believe it when the CC's get hit.

Grizzly

17 points for San Juan rifle elk = 25% chance, but with my draw success that equals little to none. All I can say is that with the points I'm accumulating, someday down the road I'll be drawing some tags when everyone else is out of the pool!!!!

Best of luck to you all.

I've got like 3 LE deer points and 5 OIL Desert Ram pts.

So I am keeping my broadheads sharp so I am ready to go on one of 'em drawn.

Robb

San Rafael Archery Goat tag with 4 points. Everyone with 4 drew last year so I should be sporting a goat tag in a few days.

It's always an adventure!!!

For the first time in 3 years I don't care. I already drew a Wyoming moose tag, and also applied for what was a 100% draw archery elk unit in New Mexico. So I am good. Otherwise my Utah deer pick is not likely to happen even with 13 points.

Good luck to all in the draw. Won't be too long now.

I have 16 moose points for the north slope. The tags were lowered to 8, so my chances there are slim. I have 15 deer points. Since I have proven to have crappy lucky, I doubt that I have good chances for deer too.

LAST EDITED ON May-10-11 AT 08:38PM (MST)[p]South Cache late with 11
points. From what i have seen i have fairly good odds with that.

10 points for Archery deer on the Henrys, guaranteed will not draw.

YOU'RE FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

Max non-res points for Henrys is I think 1 in 17 odds for us Jdan. I've already got a Wyoming Sheep tag so I'm hoping to be a hog!

9 points on a Cache South Premium Tag = definitely unsuccessful

7 points on a Willard Peak Mountain Goat Tag = definitely unsuccessful

No points on a Statewide Archery Deer Tag = Maybe I draw

----------------------------------------------------------------

And sixthtine should get his goat tag on the Willard Peak, especially with the big tag increase.

Burned 11 non resident points for Books muzzy deer! A good friend from Utah made me do it. He's a deer hunting son of a gun. He says we can kill a good one. I'm ready to give it all I've got! I have to draw the tag first. Good luck to everyone!

took 2 points to get my non res rifle bookcliffs deer tag last year so figure 2 should do it for early rifle bull tag this year!

LAST EDITED ON May-14-11 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]11 NR points for West Desert Deep Creek Early elk. Last year 9 points got the 1 tag. Never know but still hoping to draw

I have 15 pts for Desert Sheep. Put in for the Escalante Unit. Should be guaranteed unless someone else jumped ship !!! Starting to run out of patience though.

On the wait for elk again so I went with Henry's with 0 points. That is about as far from sure things as it gets.

I do have pretty good chance of hunting deer and elk in Colorado 66 this year though. Wife has a good chance at a wasatch muzzy tag so we will be busy in both states if we draw.

Good luck to everyone.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom