Gun Bills

Back on topic, while even one silly restrictive gun bill is too many it looks like NM came out of that legislative session sorta ok.

With so many anti bills in the hopper, and a grandstanding governor who is obviously seeking attention for a national role in the Democrat party, you held your own pretty well (y)

But it never ends.

I noticed all these gun bills were brought up by liberal Democrats who live in the biggest liberal cities in NM where they have given criminals free rein then blame/penalize the law abiding citizens for the violent ways they created. They don’t get it, criminals don’t care about gun laws.

That's how they garner support from the indifference crowd. Increase crime and then blame it on the gun.

Yessir! It’s more of a when then an if!
They scream gun violence is out of hand. Albq. and Las Cruces the violence in general is out of hand. However this state doesn’t do anything about the drugs and poverty. Which if you live in this state you can blatantly see are the real problems. It just seems so “narrative” for a liberal state to go after the guns.

Already came to the conclusion probably have to move to a different state one of these years ?

They scream gun violence is out of hand. Albq. and Las Cruces the violence in general is out of hand. However this state doesn’t do anything about the drugs and poverty. Which if you live in this state you can blatantly see are the real problems. It just seems so “narrative” for a liberal state to go after the guns.

Already came to the conclusion probably have to move to a different state one of these years ?
Sooner than later for us my friend. Liberal agenda here is as radical as they come! Kind of funny when you think about it us being a Wild West state so to speak!
The attacks on our liberties aren’t going to stop here unfortunately.

Sooner than later for us my friend. Liberal agenda here is as radical as they come! Kind of funny when you think about it us being a Wild West state so to speak!
The attacks on our liberties aren’t going to stop here unfortunately.

The state is barely 100 years old (111 to be exact) and it rivals NY in liberalism and stupidity.

The state is barely 100 years old (111 to be exact) and it rivals NY in liberalism and stupidity.
Yes sir you’re right! The little fatty in the roundhouse is looking to make long lasting ties with the criminals in DC at all of our expense. The more rainbow hair colored, nose ring wearing, baby killing, racists she can attract, the more she kisses that ass !

New Mexico is turning into a sad deal for sure. I spent last week in Midland Odessa and things were booming. I crossed the state line going home and back into poverty. All the mineral, gas and oil NM has and what it could be but with these loony liberals all we have is windmills. To listen to the woke governor NM has the greatest booming economy…ha ha NM has also got 4or 5 cannabis shops in every ghost town along the way too.

New Mexico is turning into a sad deal for sure. I spent last week in Midland Odessa and things were booming. I crossed the state line going home and back into poverty. All the mineral, gas and oil NM has and what it could be but with these loony liberals all we have is windmills. To listen to the woke governor NM has the greatest booming economy…ha ha NM has also got 4or 5 cannabis shops in every ghost town along the way too.
Yessir! It’s definitely time for my family to leave . I have an 8 year old daughter that I need to think about. I can only imagine this place by the time she’s ready to start her life!
It’s the hardest thing , reality is setting in on the family and friends we’re going to be leaving behind, especially now that my parents are in their mid 60’s and dad is only going to need more and more help around the ranch.
Everyone has their breaking points and I’m afraid we’re passed ours.

This is so sad to hear.
I have never visited NM but always believed it was paradise with wide open ranches and big bulls that outnumber muzzy hunters.
Always dreamed of hunting in your state during Sep calling in bulls to end of my frontstuffer.
We have enough problems here in Utah but sounds like you have it even tougher.
Sadly, soon there will be no great places to live anymore.
Good luck with your decisions.

I'd exit in a heartbeat if Texas or Florida had our mountains. I love the community I live in now but Yes NM is in big trouble with the Democrats totally controlling Santa Fe . Judgement has already begun here with all the open baby killing and trans crap. As of now , I'm staying and PRAYING

This is so sad to hear.
I have never visited NM but always believed it was paradise with wide open ranches and big bulls that outnumber muzzy hunters.
Always dreamed of hunting in your state during Sep calling in bulls to end of my frontstuffer.
We have enough problems here in Utah but sounds like you have it even tougher.
Sadly, soon there will be no great places to live anymore.
Good luck with your decisions.

Take note of what is happening in NM and heed the warning, UT is going down this same path. In 10 years, UT will be purple. Within 15 to 20 it will be blue if it doesn't begin an about face now...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom