Gun buy back program

"The Salt Lake City Police Department said during Saturday's event it collected 38 rifles, 28 revolvers, 24 pistols and 13 shotguns that will either be donated to Salt Lake City's Police Mutual Aid Association's Museum, the police department crime lab or be destroyed. Five of the firearms had been previously reported as stolen."

Have to be super modern firearms if they are set to be donated to the museum. Lol!

If a spouse were really pissed off at you..... Hi honey, here's your gas card:) I wonder if they actually take in any good or if they do it actually goes in the melting pot?

If a spouse were really pissed off at you..... Hi honey, here's your gas card:) I wonder if they actually take in any good or if they do it actually goes in the melting pot?
That wife would have divorce papers the very next day lol plus you’d only get a quarter tank of gas with todays prices

Some people said they didn't want their guns to 'end up back on the street'... and 5 were flagged as stolen. So, maybe some of these guns were actually criminal related.?

Too bad the cops don't ask questions. But, that would deter criminals from selling the guns to them... so... its a feel-good, but ultimately does nothing program.

There was a comment on the article that one person says, "guns are for cowards" and that he can now say he is no longer a gun owner. I would love to ask this guy how owning a gun, many guns, makes me a coward? A coward to put meat on the table for me and my family? A coward to stand up against a criminal who may be doing bad things to my family or others near by? Whatever that libtard wants to think to make him feel better, lol!!!

Who
Some people said they didn't want their guns to 'end up back on the street'... and 5 were flagged as stolen. So, maybe some of these guns were actually criminal related.?

Too bad the cops don't ask questions. But, that would deter criminals from selling the guns to them... so... its a feel-good, but ultimately does nothing program.

Who says crime doesn't pay?

On a related note, a meth, heroin, fentanyl, is now sold in $50 and $100 increments ?

My question is do the stolen guns have to returned to the original owner?
They should be but when a burglar stole a bunch of stuff from us, it was kept for "evidence" until after the trial (obviously because they caught the guy).
Cops kept saying they'd contact us and then all of the sudden it was nowhere to be found.
We got exactly ZERO stuff back from the cops. Head-scratcher for sure.

Zeke

There was a comment on the article that one person says, "guns are for cowards" and that he can now say he is no longer a gun owner. I would love to ask this guy how owning a gun, many guns, makes me a coward? A coward to put meat on the table for me and my family? A coward to stand up against a criminal who may be doing bad things to my family or others near by? Whatever that libtard wants to think to make him feel better, lol!!!

No, group punishment is for cowards. The very "solution" for everything according to democrats...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom