Gun control coming?

So far it has been any magazine holding more then 10 rounds. If they can get that law nation wide, then they will go for a even smaller cap magazine. Possible 5 round magazine to comply with hunting laws in several states.
RELH

So far it has been any magazine holding more then 10 rounds. If they can get that law nation wide, then they will go for a even smaller cap magazine. Possible 5 round magazine to comply with hunting laws in several states.
RELH
Thanks RELH, I figured my definition and theirs would be different

I think they will have a far harder time to ban the so called "assault rifles" as that would end up in the supreme court and would come under infringement on the 2nd. amendment and also the 4th. amendment pertaining to unlawful seizure.
Far easier to pass restrictions on the mags and even some forms of ammo. They would have to get a majority of outright left wing liberals on the supreme court to back them up on outright banning.
RELH

Gun control coming? It never left...

It has nothing to do with public safety. It has everything to do with unfettered control and the removal of the individual and the agency that goes along with it.

They have control of the senate. More gun control is coming. The courts will sort it out.
Don't disagree but the court also carries a verdict that can be nearly impossible to overturn. Consequences for pushing 2A legislation with a gun friendly court can be risky to the party-cause setting a large legal precident.

I think they will try something. But what?

Absolutely, stop the manufacturing because of liability associated with it
Removing accountability from those who abuse and placing it on anyone else is assinine and the root to all problems in this nation.

Stop the manufacturing of booze because of the liability associated with it. Oh wait, they tried that and then later repealed it...

Don't disagree but the court also carries a verdict that can be nearly impossible to overturn. Consequences for pushing 2A legislation with a gun friendly court can be risky to the party-cause setting a large legal precident.

I think they will try something. But what?
I agree, but the Democrats don't give a rats a$$ about precedent or facts. They'll try anything and everything. Throw it against the wall and see what sticks if you will.

I read recently where a congress woman was going to introduce a bill to require guns owners to have liability insurance. It's been tried before, I know, but they never quit.

country folks....

117782727_2692758237650362_7769556180124966487_n.jpg

101756604_2629220064004180_7459144328019968000_n.jpg

No, I don't think so. I think they are focused on the stimulus deal and Covid. When that gets settled then it would be awhile still. I think they are just showing strength.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom