Gun Safety at indoor Range

Captain_coues

Very Active Member

It could have turned out a lot worse. The woman was hit in the stomach area but was lucky it wasn’t in her private area. The dude I’m sure got some serious damage to his hand and hands are important.

It could have turned out a lot worse. The woman was hit in the stomach area but was lucky it wasn’t in her private area. The dude I’m sure got some serious damage to his hand and hands are important.
good grief

Not surprised at all. When I was doing the indoor range work for my concealed permit, the dumb woman a couple of people down from me decided to walk out to change her target while we were shooting. She thought it was ok because she was staying in her lane.

There are lots of people who shouldn’t own guns. Or cars. Or computers.

Not surprised at all. When I was doing the indoor range work for my concealed permit, the dumb woman a couple of people down from me decided to walk out to change her target while we were shooting. She thought it was ok because she was staying in her lane.

There are lots of people who shouldn’t own guns. Or cars. Or computers.
Yeah.....I watched a female wide load ...load both her 9mm mags backwards....

Ccw range time is scary...

We had a mouthy lady that we voted most likely to kill someone in our CC class. She actually started firing while half of us were down range sitting targets. She also asked the instructor if she could legally shoot someone walking up to her car.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom