gun value

UINTBB

Merry Christmas to all,
I am considering selling my 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird and wondering if anyone know the approx. value.
Its the Sako rifle with a Leopold 4-12 var x3. I have about 150 empty brass and reloading dies. Good condition.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

A picture is worth a thousand words ! But a guess without seeing 1400 to 1600 . With a little research. But like anything you loose value the moment you buy it. Unless it's like my dads Ruger 44 mag pistol he bought when I was a kid for 68 bucks.

>A picture is worth a thousand
>words ! But a guess
>without seeing 1400 to 1600
>. With a little
>research. But like anything you
>loose value the moment you
>buy it. Unless it's like
>my dads Ruger 44 mag
>pistol he bought when I
>was a kid for 68
>bucks.

JT,
I'll help your dad double his money! LOL

Zeke

#livelikezac

Zeke I don't want age myself but I think I remember buying a Ruger 10/22 for 89.00 dollars back in the day. Now the same gun goes for 229.00 bucks.

I don't care if I age myself since I've managed to earn it through luck and good planning. haha

I was in gun/sporting good sales/management for a couple decades way back in the day and sold a ton of 10/22's for around that price.

Some of my reloading component stash is older than many of the dudes on this site! LOL

Sorry we hijacked the thread but at least we're keeping it at the top in case someone had decent info for the OP.

Zeke

#livelikezac

You have a semi-custom rifle that will be very hard to get back what you paid for it. Your best bet would be to check "gunsamerica" and "Gunbroker" web sites and search for your semi custom brand and see what used ones are going for.

RELH

>Zeke I don't want age myself
>but I think I remember
>buying a Ruger 10/22 for
>89.00 dollars back in the
>day. Now the same gun
>goes for 229.00 bucks.

I have them on sale for $179 if that makes you feel better John ;-)

>You have a semi-custom rifle that
>will be very hard to
>get back what you paid
>for it. Your best bet
>would be to check "gunsamerica"
>and "Gunbroker" web sites and
>search for your semi custom
>brand and see what used
>ones are going for.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

That's the best source for real-time pricing anymore. The blue book is outdated and rarely accurate. Never look at asking prices, check the history of past transactions/sold guns.

>>Zeke I don't want age myself
>>but I think I remember
>>buying a Ruger 10/22 for
>>89.00 dollars back in the
>>day. Now the same gun
>>goes for 229.00 bucks.
>
>
>I have them on sale for
>$179 if that makes you
>feel better John ;-)

You have them for sale. Where are you working?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom