GUNBROKER AMMO PRICES???

Hey Homer!

FOOLS are Bidding AMMO up to Non-Believable Prices!

I've Been Trading AMMO & Not Getting in on all the BS that's going on right now!

Hey Homer!

I Bought a Brick Last Weekend for 29.99 & That's Too Damn Much!

When Me & My Friends Were Young!

You Could Buy 223 Ammo for 99.00 a 1,000!

We Always Spent about 129.00 a 1,000 for Hollow Point 223 Ammo!

Tried Not To Shoot that Extremely Cheap Stuff!

Try That Now!

32 bucks bess....2 hrs left

no sh!t....it was kinda the same when me and my friends were young.....you're not special

Got 200 rounds of 5.56x45mm today for $90 at my local gun shop. Hey elkassassin I will sell them on gunbroker for $450 but for you to save ya time on bidding i will sell them to you for $449.98 and include $45 for shipping

Bidding starts at $ 450 ? LOL just kidding

05A6D033-A683-451D-A4B2-3BAC4ACFFDBE.jpeg

Unfortunately this is just free market playing out since Biden wants to stop all online gun and ammo sales. People are worried they won't be able to buy since he wants a psych eval every year for the first five years so you can own guns. Plus interviews with everyone in the house plus character reference from any ex spouses...crazy.

Are There Any KALI-KONDORS Left in KALI?

NO! That half box of 22lr. that Eel has was used for shooting those pesky birds.
RELH

It’s not all bad on Gun Broker- available now Hornady .224 55 grain V max per box 100 is $40.00 + $7.00 shipping, buy it now no bidding. I know it’s about $15 a box more than what they used to be but I think these higher prices are gonna be here for awhile.These are out of stock everywhere !!

Last edited:
I was in one of the local sporting goods shops this morning getting a tide book and a couple swim baits for fishing. I asked him how much is a box of .22 LR these days? He said $9.99......I said, excuse me, I meant one box of 50 rounds, not a whole brick. He assured me one box of 50 was $9.99. Those were Blazer brand.

I found 6 boxes of 100 pc pistol primers in my reloading supplies. I don't reload them anymore. I wonder what they sell for now.

Last edited:
Hey Eel!

I Think You're BULLSHIPPING Us!

Then Full Lead Blazers Ain't KALI Approved!:D
Elkassassin, WRONG! You can sell them in Kali, you just can't shoot them in Kali. :ROFLMAO:

I asked if he had any non lead .22? NONE!

I swear to Buddah! I'm about done with this state.

Unfortunately this is just free market playing out since Biden wants to stop all online gun and ammo sales. People are worried they won't be able to buy since he wants a psych eval every year for the first five years so you can own guns. Plus interviews with everyone in the house plus character reference from any ex spouses...crazy.
30Hart,

So what you’re say is that if Trump would have won re-election then ammunition would be plentiful and the prices would be reasonable? I haven’t been able to find primers and powder since the pandemic started in March 2020.

30Hart,

So what you’re say is that if Trump would have won re-election then ammunition would be plentiful and the prices would be reasonable? I haven’t been able to find primers and powder since the pandemic started in March 2020.
No I'm not totally blaming Biden except for the extreme run up of prices as of late. His gun agenda is going to drive prices because people are afraid of not being able to buy guns and ammo which in turn drives reloading supplies. Don't think reloading supplies aren't on his agenda either.

not without being charged with it.....but....you could shoot a utard with lead and not be charged for the lead offense.....
Is that right? I would think that shooting someone with lead in CA would be an aggravating count added to the charge?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom