GUNS

Well nfh!

You had to mention it!

so here it is!

This years harvest with a state-of-the-art teflon coated 8mm thick aluminum frying pan!

Took several swings to drop the beast!

929369C8-094B-44F7-A2E0-C64105AADDDB.jpeg

I had an old drinking buddy years ago when we were going to go out honky tonking and she said no and if you do I'll shoot your ass.
He told her no woman tells him anything but just to make sure he went in and took his Ruger apart and left it in the closet.
When we got home at 2am there the pistol was on the table all put back together and loaded.
I just left him to his business and ran to my truck........
Jayme's got a gun....isn't that how the song goes

I lost all mine in the divorce to my first wife....oh wait, I'm not divorced and still married to the same woman.
Quick, I need more excuses that I can use. A little help from you guys please!
Zeke

I lost all mine in the divorce to my first wife....oh wait, I'm not divorced and still married to the same woman.
Quick, I need more excuses that I can use. A little help from you guys please!
Zeke
More than happy to set up a fake robbery. File a police report and it will be documented. I am sure the cops would love a break from the riots/looters. (wait whatever happened to all that peaceful protest crap anyway?)

The Dog ate them along with the kids homework now they are in piles in the back yard, you can have them but Biden has to Pick them up in person !! And he can’t use those deadly shovels or put them in any plastic bags that can suffocate individuals !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom