Gunwerks...uh oh

feddoc

Long Time Member

Wells Fargo Bank has sued the Cody-based custom-rifle maker Gunwerks, LLC, for $2.8 million for unpaid loans and wants the company's equipment, according to federal court records filed Wednesday.

Gunwerks, which expanded its facility with a Wyoming Business Council-recommended loan package, also owes $1 million to creditors and and for unpaid sales taxes, according to the complaint by the bank and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., through its attorneys at the Casper office of Crowley, Fleck, PLLP.

Read More: Wells Fargo Sues Cody's Gunwerks, Claims Firm Owes $2.8 Million | https://k2radio.com/wells-fargo-sue...aJ5FCs&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

They would auctually talk to little guys like me when they started their business. But a lest few years they just ignore me at the both. Even though I am a customer. I use the Gseven range finder. I love the other things the have come up with. But myself like others can put together a nice long range rifle for under ten grand. Without much effort. I hope they can pull through this I think they are good for the industry.

They would auctually talk to little guys like me when they started their business. But a lest few years they just ignore me at the both. Even though I am a customer. I use the Gseven range finder. I love the other things the have come up with. But myself like others can put together a nice long range rifle for under ten grand. Without much effort. I hope they can pull through this I think they are good for the industry.

I found the same thing at the Expo, gotta look the part for them to sell you a rifle.

But I just got an email from them talking up their super duper long range 2.0 in 375 chytac, how could they be going under???

I have heard stories that Wells Fargo is not that friendly at times to the firearm industry and I wonder if that could have entered the picture.
RELH

(Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co’s (WFC.N) relationship with the National Rifle Association (NRA) is “declining,” Chief Executive Charles Scharf told investors on Tuesday.

“I don’t think we participate any longer in the organization’s line of credit and mortgage loan commitments,” Scharf said at Wells Fargo’s annual shareholder meeting, adding that the bank’s exposure to the firearms lobbying group was minimal.

Wells Fargo, the fourth-largest U.S. bank, has been quietly winding down its relationship with the NRA for nearly two years, a bank spokesman said. But Tuesday’s comments marked a change in tone at the San Francisco-based lender, which has been known as one of the largest financiers of the firearms sector, even as other large bank rivals backed away.

(Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co’s (WFC.N) relationship with the National Rifle Association (NRA) is “declining,” Chief Executive Charles Scharf told investors on Tuesday.

“I don’t think we participate any longer in the organization’s line of credit and mortgage loan commitments,” Scharf said at Wells Fargo’s annual shareholder meeting, adding that the bank’s exposure to the firearms lobbying group was minimal.

Wells Fargo, the fourth-largest U.S. bank, has been quietly winding down its relationship with the NRA for nearly two years, a bank spokesman said. But Tuesday’s comments marked a change in tone at the San Francisco-based lender, which has been known as one of the largest financiers of the firearms sector, even as other large bank rivals backed away.
This could explain a lot.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom