Had everyone else

BradA

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-18 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]Has everyone else?s preference points updated after the draw ? My don't seem to have updated yet and it's driving me nuts that my portal doesn't reflect not drawing anything this year .

I asked NDOW about it the other day. They stated that they are reviewing what Kalkomey has sent them, and should be updated soon. That's all I have.

Oh boy...I hope Rambo doesn't see this....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

What happened to the pupster? Been pretty quiet since the draw. Figured he either got a hell of a tag and had to pipe down or somebody jammed a chair in front of the cry closet while he was in there with a therapy dog...

My points updated. I was at 11 mountain goat and 5 rocky bighorn, max a nonresident could have. Now it's zero for both because there were no hunts to apply for?

NAC 502.4187  Bonus points: Award and accumulation; effect of refund. (NRS 501.105, 501.181, 502.160, 502.175)

2.  Except as otherwise provided in subsections 3 and 4, the bonus points awarded to a person accumulate until the person is successful in drawing a tag for a season for that species or category of a species or the person fails to apply for a season for 2 consecutive calendar years during which that type of hunt for a season is open. If an applicant is successful in drawing a tag for a season for a species or category of a species or fails to apply for a season for 2 consecutive calendar years during which that type of hunt for a season is open, the applicant loses all of his or her bonus points for that species or category of a species.

We shouldn't lose points for non application in years the type of hunt had no open season.

>My points updated. I was at
>11 mountain goat and 5
>rocky bighorn, max a nonresident
>could have. Now it's zero
>for both because there were
>no hunts to apply for?
>

You don't lose your points. They're just suspended until a year when NR tags are available

They never showed zero after years there was no hunt to apply for under the previous draw contractor. I think the new contractor forgot to put something that looked for the hunt type being unavailable before zeroing points in the program. They should correct it.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom