Haha. 80 acres for 50,000…

elks96

Long Time Member
This was painful to watch. They show try hard to make this seem like a real great piece of land. It is really hard to watch without cringing…

It could be yours for $50,000. I love how they repeatedly pimp the public lands and how easy it is to access from the wonderful facilities at Rocksprings.

I also love they include a couple semi trailers worth of junk for “target practice”…

Almost as painful as living in CO and traveling to that country to hunt deer. Even worse is a resident from Lander driving there to hunt deer.

Looks priced accordingly to what it is.

Nope, the County road goes right through it. No corner jumping required and you get some sweet vehicles and a trailer!

I've been there and I'm sure you don't want it Bess.

Zeke
Watch the video. Corner jumping could be a huge help in that area.

I get that someone is trying to sell 80 acres, but with a county road right thru the area, most any of the BLM checkerboard is accessible - provided you corner cross. I guess you're just buying a spot to park your camper. Oh wait, there's already one there! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I get that someone is trying to sell 80 acres, but with a county road right thru the area, most any of the BLM checkerboard is accessible - provided you corner cross. I guess you're just buying a spot to park your camper. Oh wait, there's already one there! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just a little
Fixer upper…

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom