Hail Mary for my Family

lif

Long story short is my family has struck out on tags in the west so far. My wife and two kids, 13 year old son and 12 year old daughter, will average 1.33 deer points in Wyoming. I’m hoping to get them somewhere that they just have a chance to shoot a deer. I don’t care if it’s Mulies or whitetail, Nor do I care if they all shoot 2 year old deer. I need a place that just has opportunity for the less experienced. My wife has has been hunting for five years now and harvested a handful of animals. My son has taken 4 bucks already. But my daughter is heading out for her first hunt. We are all capable of hiking some. My daughter can do a couple miles. The rest of us can go pretty well. I will not be hunting myself unless it’s necessary to use my 6 points to get them where they need to be. I know it’s late in this process, but any help would be appreciated. Please PM if you want to get specific. I’m not real big on putting details of areas on the public forum. Thanks.

Long story short is my family has struck out on tags in the west so far. My wife and two kids, 13 year old son and 12 year old daughter, will average 1.33 deer points in Wyoming. I’m hoping to get them somewhere that they just have a chance to shoot a deer. I don’t care if it’s Mulies or whitetail, Nor do I care if they all shoot 2 year old deer. I need a place that just has opportunity for the less experienced. My wife has has been hunting for five years now and harvested a handful of animals. My son has taken 4 bucks already. But my daughter is heading out for her first hunt. We are all capable of hiking some. My daughter can do a couple miles. The rest of us can go pretty well. I will not be hunting myself unless it’s necessary to use my 6 points to get them where they need to be. I know it’s late in this process, but any help would be appreciated. Please PM if you want to get specific. I’m not real big on putting details of areas on the public forum. Thanks.
If your pockets are deep enough then you can apply for most general region tags and draw with a 1.33 in the Special Draw.

I can draw most o
If your pockets are deep enough then you can apply for most general region tags and draw with a 1.33 in the Special Draw.
[/QUOT
I can draw a lot of them in the regular draw. I’ve been reading up on them for a couple weeks now. Just not finding anything that would point me towards a region that would fit my criteria because most conversations online are about trophy and not opportunity. I know this is a long shot. I’m just trying to find some sign from above to point me in the right direction. Thanks for the response.

Reasonably easy hunt with good opportunity?
I wouldn’t necessarily call hunting the Black Hills National forest in November easy, but there are usually plenty of whitetail running around to keep it interesting. The weather that time of year can range between 75° and -20°, sometimes in the same week.

Reasonably easy hunt with good opportunity?

A person who puts a reasonable amount of effort into it should expect a reasonable amount of opportunity. The terrain is not challenging nor remote. And there’s a lot of deer.

Thanks for the option. That’s what I’m looking for right now is just options. Much appreciated.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom