hair cut

littlebull209338

It has been 6 weeks since my last haircut. I am looking like an old rock star. Afraid I might have to let my wife be creative. I guess she will be the only one to see me for quite a while so why worry ? I look in the mirror and can't believe the old man looking back. How the heck did he get in there ?

The old saying here is.....The difference between a good haircut and a bad one is 2 weeks...after that time frame it looks the same. Put a hat on and call it good. I've been cutting my own for years, what little I got.

Hey Young Pup... If you have Daughters or can invite 9yr old Girls over...trust me... THEY will cut everything PLUS, offer you Toe Nail colors... Oh Boy... How I know such....?

Have your Wife hold a Chinese Cleaver and cut your Locks. All in love shall be fine. Or... Make some Babies... Your Call Buddy :)

Jagerdad :)

I was shaving my head the other night, and my little brother and his buddy decided they wanted me to cut their hair as well... I’m not sure this is what they had in mind! ?

8AA35E36-0CD9-4ADF-8D91-C57A6B6D4BFF.jpeg

MCMuley... Obviously YOU are a LEADER in your Pack... Be Proud.

Nuff said. Where are the MALE'zz with Painted Toe Nails..? Enough, we do not need to view your Face... Show me Daddy'iezz in love with their daughters. PS> Daughters of ANY AGE will abide to such an Open Door To Dad's feet. I "Jagerdad" should have made this topic a new Post.... No Daughters...
OK...Tell the Wife "SHE" Can do it. Yes "IT".

Jagerdad :)

I always cut my hair every four weeks as if I go more than that I am back in the 60's.
That being said I am looking like Ringo Star....... By the time this ends my hair will be to the bottom of my ears.

Yes I still have hair at 66 thicker than ever...Just Bragging. LOL

My wife cut mine the other day. The first time she has done that in 37 years. I thought I might have to get me a flatty but she did a pretty good job.

I get a hair cut every 4 weeks, with #4 all over. Leaves everything 1/2" and neat. Do it as much to visit with the girls at the shop, as anything. They charge me $8 cause its so easy. Now that they're closed, I had the wife go buy a set of clippers for $11 and do it herself. Not too bad, and I figure I just got an annual pay raise!!

I've cut my own hair before. A real buzz cut but it is free. When I was young it had to be perfect now I don't care as much.

I typically cut my own hair with an electric Braun buzzer over my shop trash can. Saves $20/month and don't have to go to some frew frew beauty salon.

I’m only into my fresh haircut by a couple weeks and I look fabulous! Well...at least passable and don’t scare women and little children too much.
In a week or so, I might have to trim over the ears. I never was a rockstar and don’t aspire to look like one.

Zeke

Zeke looking like an old rock star in my case is not a good thing...really kinda pathetic in fact. I look like I have been rode hard and put away wet ! Old age is way overrated...don't do it !

I let my wife cut my hair. I just went to my happy place and figured I wasn't going to be seen by anybody for a while lol. She actually did a pretty good job!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom