Hamas to U.S

REDDOG

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-09 AT 11:09PM (MST)[p] Obama sighned in act 20.3 million dollars for migration assistance to palestinian refugees and conflict victims in gaza, sighned january 27th, wich will allow hundreds of thousands of palisinians with ties to hamas to resettle in the United States.

WTF is this guy thinking? for hell sake, they have made it clear a good muslim is supposed to kill Americans, i know not all of them feel this way, but we are no friend of Islam, they hate us, get it!

talk about the trojan horse, and we built the damn thing for them!

i am all for giving Obama a chance, he's been handed a bag of chit, but this typ of thing scares the hell out of me. and do we really need to import more people to suck off the government teat?

http://alwaysonwatch2.blogspot.com/2009/02/203-million-for-resettlement-of-radical.html

That's how much money we give Israel in 2 days.

By ties to Hamas that must mean they look like an Arab, I really doubt the US is going to grant citizenship to a known terrorist. since we created the situation that created Hamas I guess we deserve to give them a hand and a handout, this is what happens when you screw with things. a wave of Iraqis will be coming soon too.

lets see 200 thousand get to split 20 million, thats 100 dollars a person, That should get them all moved and settled in.

>lets see 200 thousand get to
>split 20 million, thats 100
>dollars a person, That should
>get them all moved and
>settled in.

His point you idiots is the potential terrorists being allowed to immigrate into this country.
Also 20 million is 20 million you moron..

I think the two of you are missing the point. Why would the US give $1.00 to ANY Palestinian to come to the US? We don't give Israel the money to send its citizens to the US.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-09 AT 12:16PM (MST)[p]Speaking of idiots how are you doing bunco?

We have a long history of importing refugees fron foreign countries we're involved with, by letting Palistinians in that does not mean we're letting Hamas in. our role in the Israel Palistine disaster obligates us to help the Palistinians , I'm not real big on the idea of bringing in anyone let alone ragheads but I see no legal debate on the issue of arab immigrants.

If you're simple enough to think any immigrant from that region is going to get in without a hundred miles of red tape and background checks you should be in great fear, and wear a tin foil hat.

There are an estimated 4 million refugees now living outside of Iraq, many have filed for asylum in the US , how does that look compared to 20,000 from Palistine? similar deal, we get involved where we shouldn't be and then we have people wanting us to help them. part of the cost of sticking our nose where it doesn't belong, deal with it.

I have to ask aGAIN.....why would Obama and the US give a $1.00 for one Palestinian to come to the US? I thought we were in a financial crisis here at home? I would think $20 million would cover at least a few US citizens unemployment for a few months at least.

I don't care about the other foreigners because they are not the issue in this thread. The issue is the US sending money to Palestine in order to bring them here.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

Spencer its all about fostering VOTES. Obama could give shiest about the folks that got him elected this time around. He is looking at future votes for the Nanny State Dems.

"since we created the situation that created Hamas I guess we deserve to give them a hand and a handout, this is what happens when you screw with things."

Hamas wanting to wipe every Jew off the planet is the USA's fault? Damn, I had no idea we have that much control over EVERY person on the planet. Give me a break, why do you LOVE to blame America for every ill in the world, HATE to give America any credit for doing good, LOVE bashing conservatives/religious people, HATE admitting liberals/atheists are not perfect?

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Pro you're a little slow so here goes, Israel would not exist if not for us, so how would the Palistinians have a conflict with a nation that did not exist? get it?

I'm not a government official but my guess is the reason we're funding the move for refugees from Palistine is because they're poor as church mice and can't escape without help. this is a guess, and I'd guess there's a whole lot more we don't know about the situation. as far as the votes go that's insane, it will cost Obama a lot more than 20,000 votes by doing this so get real.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-09 AT 04:04AM (MST)[p]dude, i guess we should have stayed out of WWII, then Hitler would have taken care of everything,including us eventualy.

I did a little math on that also, and doubt the "hundred of thousands" point is, they are coming, and will live in government housing and collect a welfare check, just what we need more of right?

and you dont think anyone with terrorist back grounds will slip thru the cracks huh?

Our involvment in WWII and the creation of a Jewish state are apples and Tuesday. please explain why our involvment in the creation of Israel the billions of dollars we've given them and still do and the conflict we now enjoy with the muslims is in our best interest. the Palistinians are pushed into two small parts of what was their country, not allowed to vote and ruled with an iron fist by the Iraelis with our full support for 60 years. in our failed attemps to look as if we care about these people we kicked out of their country we toss them a bone once in a while, my guess is that's what this program is about.

Could a terrorist slip through the crack? sure, the 9/11 bombers did. the only way to prevent a chance of a terrorist from getting here is to ban all immigration, I'd love that we're overpopulated as it is but it's not going to happen.

What hundreds of thousands are you talking about?

well dude, i keep it simple, Hitler wins = no jews = no israel.

i dont recall arguing with you over the welfare state of israel, i see your point, i am tired of cleaning up thier mess also,now we are importing it. we are in no position to be throwing anyone a bone these days.

and i said i doubt the hundreds of thousands, i should have left it out of my own type, its just what is posted in the link i provided.

I see, I doubt the hundreds of thousands either. the majority of Palistinians want to stay and fight the jews that's all they know or care about anyway.

As for Iraqi immigrants that's another story, if there are 4 million of them either afraid or unwilling to go home and Jordan , Syria and everyone else gets tired of feeding them guess what. many thousands have already asked for asylum to the US and only a handful have been granted the right to come, I'm not sure the Palistinians will have much better luck this is just a political gesture. if they really want to come all they need to do is get to Mexico, from there it's not a big problem to come to the US and the drinks are on us.

Israel created their own state in 1948. We didnt fire one shot. We only freed them to do it. As far as im concerned we should let them loose to decide the fate of middle east which would be settled quickly i would think one way or the other.
As far as giving money to those taht hate us. well thats by far the dumbest thing yet in this presidency. Why should we give to those that want us dead. Mebbe they think giving them money will help them to like us more.
Keep thinkn their friends all you bozoz wont be thining that when they start killing your family off or eating your crops right from the field, or taking over your farm, home business. Sounds far fetched I know i know.... But they've been doing it for years and years the bill has just come due recently and the interest is going up every day people.
I just like to read this part of the site now and again becuase it is so entertaining the differences in American beliefs and how they have become that way over the years. I wonder how we will survive.

You have got to be kidding me, Israel would not exist or would have ever existed without our power and money and you know it.

If you want to dabble in world politics you take the bitter with the sweet, in the middle east you take the bitter with the real bitter. this move is a poltical pay off, we don't know why and may not find out but it's part of some deal or plan to get something from someone we desire in the region.

I'm for pulling out of the middle east all together, no more deals no more cash we're gone, if those idiots want to fight let someone else take the heat or let them kill each other I don't care. that means no more supporting the US dependent apartheid regime of Israel as well, get all the way out.

Pfft...........the only reasdon Isreal doesn't wipe hamas and the rest od the muslim $hitbirds off the map is cuz we're holding their leash..........

Exactly Gem. Thats it in a nutshell period. If we let Israel off that leash they would anihilate the arab countries post haste. Now if we just let em have at it im sure russia or someone else would stick their nose in it so they would need a big brother. They could take all the arab nations by themselves I have no doubt, I for one have seen them in action, know their resolve never to be victimized again and believe from what I have witnessed they would have no problem.
But what do i know? We did not pave the way for israel. As a matter of fact England tried to totally keep them from making their own state putting them back into camps, we did nothing to stop that. The only thing we did was free them from their bonds, or camps whichever you prefer. They did the rest 3 years later. Now the only thing we have done since is to ensure their existence by selling them our weaponry.
Israel is not bad for us, why does anyone think that? I mean if you think israel is bad for us and Hamas or any of those other dirt brother raghead regimes good, man have you got a screwed up compass.
So lets all take a deep breath, let half of it out and squeeeeeeze.one thousand one one thousand bang....LOL wake up America.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-09 AT 09:16AM (MST)[p]Yeah whatever.

We didn't sell those weapons to Israel, we gave them to them. we gave them billions or trillions of dollars over the years and we still give them over 6 million dollars a day. this doesn't even count the loan gaurantees we've eaten over the years and still do. then we have the fallout from our good deeds, we give Palistine $300,000 a day as our part of keeping them alive so the rest of the world doesn't step in and upset the apple cart.

We ARE the reason Israel exist, but we can't protect them from the world forever. polls show the majority of Israelis know Israel can't continue on the path it's on forever ,only idiots in this country think they can. I don't hate the jews like you hate the arabs, I'm just saying there is two sides to this and everyone outside the US is well aware of it.

Cuz we're all so stupid, us Americans. Hey Dude...GFY.

Pretty soon now....a line is gonna get drawn. America is divided. I'm ready.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-09 AT 03:25PM (MST)[p]Which weapons were those dude. I mean the ones in 1948 when they took what was theirs to begin with?? Im curious to know.
The weapons we sold them? you have got to be kidding me. Now Im guessing Israel isnt the only country in the world we have sold weapons or technology to. Just a guess.
Besides even if in 1948 they were using American arms would it matter. I think it wasnt the weapons that mattered. But if it was what have you got against them as a people? Sounds like you have some inner hatred of them. We dole out billions of dollars every year to all kinds of countries for a myriad of reasons all for what? For what? I dare you to answer that question, why do we give Billions of dollars to all kinds of countries every year?
So why is israel any different, or are you just afraid of the Muslim fanatics and want to act like everyone else instead of what we are and that is the defender of liberty wheter you believe that or not. I dont want to get into the thick end of politics here but i think the majority of Americans as of right now support israel and her people. Why?
Because as an American we support those who are murdered, raped and enslaved especially those that are our allies. We also have a responsibility to think things through all the way prior to getting involved and shedding our blood.
Heres your chance to bash Bush. I for one am glad the world is rid of Hussein, personally I would have just hit him first then explained to the world after he was hammered at one of his media appearances. But if you believe for one minute that the scumbags in that part of the world want to be our buddies and friends of those who believe in the freedoms we have you sir are sadly mistaken.
We are free to disagree in this country and that is great as I would hope it should be so that cooler minds on both sides of an argument might prevail prior to bloodshed. But this country and liberty herself is forged in the fire of military action should those things we hold dear or our allies hold dear face peril.
I dont like being the worlds policeman but because other nations have neither the intestinal fortitude nor the common decency to step up and do whats right I guess we will continue to do so until our new president says "stop it aint right"and joins the rest of the world on the popular stage instead of the righteous one. So whatever brotha Ill keep clingin to my guns, if im wrong Ill at least have well oiled and taken care of weapons.If im not, well...
P.S. If you do a little research you will find that prior to the war in 1948 guns were available everywhere and cheap. Israel bought alot from Chechoslovakia and of all countries FRANCE!

Good rant, but not much substance.

The guns Israel used are of no importance, anyone can get guns, our role was as facilitator and financer that got us involved . we do give them enormous military aid, in the form of cash, loan gaurantees and equipment, prove me wrong. England is Israel's only other major support, and that support was and is weak compared to ours. Israel would not exist without us, and it can't continue to exist with out us. this could be debated but we all know a bunch of jews didn't just grab a few guns and form their own country while we ate popcorn and watched . get real, we're all over it.

What makes you think I care anymore about giving money to nations other than Israel? I said cut them ALL off and the 6.8 mil to Israel as well. if you don't think Israel needs us why are we giving them welfare? and if you approve why don't we make it a check off on our tax return? I'll decline thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom